Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After owning the SS Chucky for a while I bought the Neca 15".
It was much better than the SS version in every way.

Expecting this to be really good. Fingers crossed.

so all this wait and all they posted was a post saying a year in the making and covid in middle. and then shown CGI renders. Wow!
Why did they say covid not delayed it when it clearly has. just admit it its not coming in summer.

more BTS pics posted, sculpted scars YES, not using wig YES
But they just said more info in coming weeks.
From the pictures it does look like we not getting them anytime soon.

While the TOTS fans getting another doll with a wig and the scars look painted on rather then sculpted.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 12.17.25 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 12.17.13 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 12.17.19 PM.jpg

Ngl, I expected actual near finished samples, but it all sounds good!

Plush body with posable metal armature inside!

Movable EYES!

so all this wait and all they posted was a post saying a year in the making and covid in middle. and then shown CGI renders. Wow!
Why did they say covid not delayed it when it clearly has. just admit it its not coming in summer.

more BTS pics posted, sculpted scars YES, not using wig YES
But they just said more info in coming weeks.
From the pictures it does look like we not getting them anytime soon.

While the TOTS fans getting another doll with a wig and the scars look painted on rather then sculpted.

Yea I don?t understand this at all. The pandemic hit in feb and that was there release date. It looks like they just started on these. Idk why they put it up for preorder if it was gonna take long. Tots seems to have gotten there?s out fine despite a few delays but they have a finished sample.

Really disappointed in this but o well.

Last edited:
yeah I feel like they bit off more then they can chew in terms of release dates
only thing I am annoyed about is lack of transparency, mid pandemic Randy tweeted there is no delays and its still due by late summer.
Now today pictures that look like they not even finished a full sample plus he answered a tweet when someone asked if he got firm release month and he replied no cos of covid and price they wanna make sure its best it can be.
why cant people just be honest then there will be less annoyed people out there

Right. They kept saying the pandemic didn?t effect them and it?s shipping summer. All they had to do was be honest. Watch when this never comes out. Idk why they even said February if they didn?t even have a production sample ready. They didn?t even show them at toy fair.

All they had to say was the pandemic messed with the scedule .

Ah well. I ain?t in no rush

Last edited:
well they finally admitted its not coming Summer.
On twitter someone asked if Chucky will ship in time for Halloween and Randy said deffo not.
So its just like we thought, delayed until at least December is not Spring 2021

What were they doing from July 2019 to now? The doll was supposed to come out in February? It?s like they restarted the whole thing. The pandemic didn?t hit hard til march. They must of realized they couldn?t recreate that doll they showed off at the convention

So just got email from Mad About Horror UK and the TOTS Seed of Chucky doll has begun shipping to them. So UK folk who ordered from them will have it by end of September. While NECA has no dates still!

Yea I don?t understand this at all. The pandemic hit in feb and that was there release date. It looks like they just started on these. Idk why they put it up for preorder if it was gonna take long. Tots seems to have gotten there?s out fine despite a few delays but they have a finished sample.

Really disappointed in this but o well.

Unfortunately NECA's all licences left aside due to TMNT madness. They spend way too much time on TMNT and ignoring other products. I am saying this as a TMNT fan. I'm sick of all everlasting TMNT sneak peaks, announcements, preorder complaints, scalper talk etc.

Thats the main reason not the pandemic.

Back