Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First batch had logos that where centered just depended on the luck of the draw which one you got. The side by side shot you showed was the worst example of placement. Go back in this thread and you can see what i am talking about.

I hope NECA wins as best dolls. All Trick and Cheat Studios have done with the Good Guy Doll is lie.
They changed the colour of the eyes and everything with batch 2.
They are denying it which doesnt surprise me at all because all they do is lie.

Yikes, that is sad. I'm sorry if that's yours. :(

Latex and foam are not durable materials, and I think people need to adjust their expectations when buying these kinds of products. Either from what is essentially a 'costume/mask-making company' (Trick or Treat) or a 'budget collectible' company (NECA). Regardless, these are not what I would consider 'high-end' items. At the end of the day, they probably all roll out of the same Chinese Factories. :rolleyes2

I did digging into the whole tearing thing and it?s normal. Someone owns a Zima hand made doll and the rearing happens.

Today's T-Mobile Tuesday had a 50% off coupon for Hot Topic. My friend was able to get a ToT Chucky for under $300

I understand what you mean, however I can't explain it, I just see the doll and know its two different dolls. They look very different but I just can't explain how.

Dude you can't say that with out any evidence, in that case your point isn't valid dawg!

Back