Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please explain how they are so vastly different from each other. The differences to me seem so small that I'd be willing to bet that they could have stuck a Bride Chucky in a shot for the Seed movie and no one but a die hard fan pausing the movie would even notice. But maybe I'm way off here.

From Son of Monsterpaloza
d5fd659a36053be52dac301959877aea.jpg
17df3761856095a0a1dc9ddb9958fbcd.jpg

Those look Great on display!

Please explain how they are so vastly different from each other. The differences to me seem so small that I'd be willing to bet that they could have stuck a Bride Chucky in a shot for the Seed movie and no one but a die hard fan pausing the movie would even notice. But maybe I'm way off here.

Well die hard fans are who these are made for, so not sure what you mean?

Different styles of wedding dress.

Different material for dresses.

One has a leather jacket the other doesn?t

Hair styles are different and blonde color is slightly different.

Necklaces are different.

Make up is slightly different, bit more eyeshadow and blush on Bride version.

Well die hard fans are who these are made for, so not sure what you mean?

Different styles of wedding dress.

Different material for dresses.

One has a leather jacket the other doesn?t

Hair styles are different and blonde color is slightly different.

Necklaces are different.

Make up is slightly different, bit more eyeshadow and blush on Bride version.

I was specifically referring to Chucky.

NECA still has to prove that they can deliver the doll they showed. It's TOTS for me until then. :)
68608586_2962082320475868_2162041804722012160_n.jpg

When did TOTS deliver on prototype to production?
Last Chucky was a QC nightmare and then TOTS pulling **** like not using screen accurate box AFTER saying they would.
Also the Good Guys text being slightly higher or lower on every doll with some even having ends of the text cut off etc.

I understand what you mean, however I can't explain it, I just see the doll and know its two different dolls. They look very different but I just can't explain how.

When did TOTS deliver on prototype to production?
Last Chucky was a QC nightmare and then TOTS pulling **** like not using screen accurate box AFTER saying they would.
Also the Good Guys text being slightly higher or lower on every doll with some even having ends of the text cut off etc.

The only QC nightmare was the logo placement on the pocket. Everything else was perfect. NECA still has to prove they can come close to the prototypes they showed at SDCC.

The only QC nightmare was the logo placement on the pocket. Everything else was perfect. NECA still has to prove they can come close to the prototypes they showed at SDCC.

And the hair...some people had badly placed wig.
Even if the dolls were perfect TOTS customer service is attrious.

I believe those r totally random. I much prefer my KS logo and hair over my second batch one.

The second batch has a few changes and improvements.

. Eyes have a different shade of blue and the starburst around the eyes have better depth over batch 1.

. The Blue on the coveralls has a Different colour of blue and the icons are placed differently like the baseball cap is higher and the baseball cap below the coveralls is lower down.The logo placement shape has changed and is centred correctly.

. The hair is much more longer and there is no more hairline across the head. The wig has extra hair on the front and the back.

. The foam feels different. It feels more plush.

Ive contacted TOT about this and they claim nothing is changed which is nonsense.
I recommend people to try and sell batch 1 just to get the batch 2.

As for the seed dolls Im surprised people are pre ordering after the stunt they pulled with the Good Guy Doll.

if they have made improvements to second batch then I am pretty annoyed to say the least! So in other words TOTS used all our money for first batch to make changes to second....and people are STILL ordering from them. Come the F on.
These guys are robbers and con artists almost!

Back