Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad io ordered neca tiff i just hope it turns out close to what they showed us. And ye Chris has been going hard on fb.

WOW that TOTS Tiff looks pretty bad. NECA really threw these guys for a loop. If they think dolls like this and Glen are gonna win the 1:1 Evil Chucky Doll war VS NECA they are horribly mistaken.

but but “ screen used” but but “Neca is 5k$ prototype” did we say “screen used”!?,,, 5k bro?

with this attitude they will never improve
176174395e31fb6a2b7bd09338271b63.jpg

One of their reps
f1b800fedadba8f032a95cbcb31ee2f3.jpg

The tots president. I think he left. All that neca comparisons made his blood boil. Dude was def losing sleep over neca releasing these dolls. He should of went with bride dolls. No one likes seed.

That?s the only Chucky doll we really had at the time with such good quality. Looking at it now it doesn?t really resemble that doll at all. Only slightly

I know and now that they are actually lots of Chucky's we can pick and choose which ones we like. Bride is better than seed so if neca can make it look close to proto then it will outsell the tots seed.

The tots president. I think he left. All that neca comparisons made his blood boil. Dude was def losing sleep over neca releasing these dolls. He should of went with bride dolls. No one likes seed.

That's so sad. It really gets to him. I would see him just commenting on everyone, the same damn thing too.

Someone even says "Ooh they look cool!" and he immediately "ITS A MOODY PUDDING $3K DOLL, MINE USED SCREEN-USED MOLDS!"

That's so sad. It really gets to him. I would see him just commenting on everyone, the same damn thing too.

Someone even says "Ooh they look cool!" and he immediately "ITS A MOODY PUDDING $3K DOLL, MINE USED SCREEN-USED MOLDS!"

Right. lol every freakin time.
What's funny is he's the president of the company to. Everytime someone says they prefer Neca the dude flips the hell out. Who cares if the doll uses screen used molds nobody wants Seen. That's the point everyone is trying to make. People want bride

Right. lol every freakin time.
What's funny is he's the president of the company to. Everytime someone says they prefer Neca the dude flips the hell out. Who cares if the doll uses screen used molds nobody wants Seen. That's the point everyone is trying to make. People want bride

NECA still has to prove that they can deliver the doll they showed. It's TOTS for me until then. :)
68608586_2962082320475868_2162041804722012160_n.jpg

NECA still has to prove that they can deliver the doll they showed. It's TOTS for me until then. :)
68608586_2962082320475868_2162041804722012160_n.jpg

Meh. I?m not paying 600 for a seed doll. If the bride doll doesn?t deliver I just won?t buy it but I?m def not buying a seed doll. Movie sucks.

Popcultcha brought neca Chucky back and added their 10% early bird discount i pounced. They didn't offer is at first then put it on a week or 2 later. I can always cancel it if it's crap they don't have the nrd condition.

Back