Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol the president was on Chucky nation on Facebook and made a post compsring the two and got trashed and he deleted it. How petty can you be? He was talking all this **** about how his doll is screen accurate and neca didn’t use original molds. Who gives a ****. Nobody wanted a seed doll. Also now there going to make a bride doll to. Hilarious.

Like he was trying to convince people to buy his product. It was pathetic.

TOTS waited too long.

Everyone wanted a Bride of Chucky Doll. These idiots thought they knew best and gave us a Seed of Chucky doll, thinking they were the only shop in town and making us wait for what we wanted to buy. think it's HYSTERICAL NECA beat them to the punch and gave us an awesome Bride of Chucky doll for $200 less :lol It's sooooooooooooo funny. These guys fumbled the ball. NECA picked it up and is going to score a touchdown, which should've been TOTS touchdown. I'm really getting a good laugh about this. Funniest thing is TOTS is going to lose a lot of money by choosing to make a Seed Doll first because no one wanted a Seed Doll over a Bride Doll and after NECA makes their doll, no one if going to pay MORE $$$ to TOTS for their Bride doll after they already own a NECA Bride doll. This NECA accouncement is going to hurt their Seed Doll sales and completely devastate their Bride doll sales :lol it's just soooooooo funny. TOTS thought holy hell we sold what 5000 or 9000 good guys...we're gonna kill it with our eventual Bride doll. Talk about having your lunch eaten. These guys were too stupid, too slow and thought we would wait around for them.

SOOOO FUNNY

Last edited:
Lol the president was on Chucky nation on Facebook and made a post compsring the two and got trashed and he deleted it. How petty can you be? He was talking all this **** about how his doll is screen accurate and neca didn’t use original molds. Who gives a ****. Nobody wanted a seed doll. Also now there going to make a bride doll to. Hilarious.

Like he was trying to convince people to buy his product. It was pathetic.

man I'm very upset I missed that, anyone screen shot the conversation?

This looks great, but I fear it's another prop piece that will use sub-par materials. Manufacturing overseas just keeps getting more expensive and I think NECA and Trick or Treat are pretty much equal in regards to the quality of their props. Even if stored well, I would not expect to get more than a good couple of years out of these kinds of props before they start to deteriorate. It's depressing. But damn, NECA's Chucky looks good.

This looks great, but I fear it's another prop piece that will use sub-par materials. Manufacturing overseas just keeps getting more expensive and I think NECA and Trick or Treat are pretty much equal in regards to the quality of their props. Even if stored well, I would not expect to get more than a good couple of years out of these kinds of props before they start to deteriorate. It's depressing. But damn, NECA's Chucky looks good.

i don't know what Charles will be made of but I own the foam filled latex 1:1 NECA Gremlins, 1:1 NECA Slimer and now 1:1 ET. They are well built, absolutely zero signs of deterioration. I've owned the Gremlins since 2012-2013.

man I'm very upset I missed that, anyone screen shot the conversation?

He comments on most of pics where people say they want the bride doll. He made a post comparing the two and arguing with people. He kept saying neca were his friends but it didn’t seem that way the way he was talking all that **** about them. Dude came off as desperate. He kept saying glen and Tiffany are coming but nobody gives a **** tbh.

These dolls are 400 . That’s a damn steal compared to there mediocre 600 dollar doll. I’d be mad to if a competitor came out of no where and released a better product with half the cost.

The thing doesn’t even look like the seed doll anyway.

They choose to be gready uptight beeepppsss, and it’s hit them right in their face.
I call them trick oh cheat Studios 😂

Can someone who has seen this in person confirm if the head is silicone? It looks like silicone how can they offer a silicone head on a 1:1 Chucky for $450?

Right now I bring the 15" Chucky and Tiffany to work for Halloween.... I can't imagine what they would say if I brought this one in. :)

Updated TOTS pic they fixed up the hairline and skin tone (picture from faecbook).

Attachments

• pics.jpg
    pics.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 80
So are the production pieces going to have silicone and hand punched hair? What a bargain for $450.

Highly doubt it, I don’t think they’ve answered yet what they’ll use for production.
I’d guess either foam filled latex or some kind of plastic.

Hope this ends up being good but I’ll hold off until I see an actual sample produced by neca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some more tots pictures. If neca is good ill be buying them also.

Attachments

• chucky 1.jpg
    chucky 1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 79
  • chucky 2.jpg
    chucky 2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 79
  • chucky 3.jpg
    chucky 3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 80
  • chucky 4.jpg
    chucky 4.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 78
  • chucky 5.jpg
    chucky 5.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 79
  • chucky 6.jpg
    chucky 6.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 84
  • chucky 7.jpg
    chucky 7.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 77
  • chucky 8.jpg
    chucky 8.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 82
  • chucky 9.jpg
    chucky 9.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 81
I like the NECA doll better. It has more personality and it looks more alive. I doubt the NECA dolls will be silicone like the proto supposedly is...so that is an unfair advantage in this comparison. But even so the TOTS doll looks like a doll, meanwhile this NECA looks crazy and animated.

1672AA92-D4A3-418B-808B-FD312EC60D3B.jpeg
0DD22136-93BB-4C63-BC7B-490195557428.jpeg

The NECA looks amazing! I can't wait to see what the final product looks like.

The TOTS version above was painted by Tony Gardner. I highly doubt the version we get will look that good.

Back