Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing price and a grail piece for me. Chucky looks amazing in bride and for 450 that’s a steal.
Lol trick or treat must be pissed rn. 650 for that mess psh

tiff looks great. chucky’s eyes look a bit like that crazy Gizmo looking gremlin in gremlins 2...you know the one with the goo-goo eyes.

Im interested tho...**** Trick or treat and their over priced seed doll and the stretch goals nonsense with their Kickstarter Good guy doll...and new screen accurate box they want us to buy.

On Instagram 34 minutes ago:

"trick_or_treat_studios
Trick or Treat Studios is proud to officially announce a project that has been in the works for some time… 1:1 scale replicas of Tiffany & Glen are coming!

Created with the help of @tonygardner & @alterianinc using screen used molds and reference materials from Seed of Chucky. We can’t wait to show you more! Stay tuned to social media for additional details coming soon."

OHHHH WOW. He's awesome. I wasn't crazy about his eyes and expression in the still photos but in this video he looks magnificent. Total homerun! He looks ALIVE. he really looks alive. Soooooooooo cool.

BRAVO NECA...BRAVO. Amazing company continuously giving us really beautiful 1:1 props and stunning figures at an amazing price.

Last edited:
On Instagram 34 minutes ago:

"trick_or_treat_studios
Trick or Treat Studios is proud to officially announce a project that has been in the works for some time… 1:1 scale replicas of Tiffany & Glen are coming!

Created with the help of @tonygardner & @alterianinc using screen used molds and reference materials from Seed of Chucky. We can’t wait to show you more! Stay tuned to social media for additional details coming soon."

DAMAGE CONTROL.

I must admit I LOVE seeing this. One smaller-newer company thinks they have the market cornered and get to make the rules. Then when a bigger player joins the party with an even better product that is more competitively priced the first company goes into damage control mode. This remind me of Chronicle when they were the only shop in town making JP replicas.

DAMAGE CONTROL.

I must admit I LOVE seeing this. One smaller-newer company thinks they have the market cornered and get to make the rules. Then when a bigger player joins the party with an even better product that is more competitively priced the first company goes into damage control mode. This remind me of Chronicle when they were the only shop in town making JP replicas.

yeah competition is good, hopefully that make them respect feedback and criticism a bit more,,, probably not though lol.
and neca one apparently u can move their fingers, big advantage over ToTs one, they couldn’t even give it a hand grabbing hand.

yeah competition is good, hopefully that make them respect feedback and criticism a bit more,,, probably not though lol.
and neca one apparently u can move their fingers, big advantage over ToTs one, they couldn’t even give it a hand grabbing hand.

I really hope someone out there makes a replica of angry Chucky from the first two movies. I am really not into the bride / seed looks

OHHHH WOW. He's awesome. I wasn't crazy about his eyes and expression in the still photos but in this video he looks magnificent. Total homerun! He looks ALIVE. he really looks alive. Soooooooooo cool.

BRAVO NECA...BRAVO. Amazing company continuously giving us really beautiful 1:1 props and stunning figures at an amazing price.

They look really good in person. Wish I was able to purchase and bring him home right at the booth. lol

Also peeps I don’t know if you noticed.
They lost a chunk load of fans. The KS for seed dropped like flies. They tried being greedy, they know now the Kickstarter is a train wreck and now they just sticking to normal pre orders.

Lol the president was on Chucky nation on Facebook and made a post compsring the two and got trashed and he deleted it. How petty can you be? He was talking all this **** about how his doll is screen accurate and neca didn’t use original molds. Who gives a ****. Nobody wanted a seed doll. Also now there going to make a bride doll to. Hilarious.

Like he was trying to convince people to buy his product. It was pathetic.

Back