Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3c0c745e4a8a842d562a91d15f975ef7.jpg

What do you guys think? My wife won this for me in a promotion that a local movie theater was having. So effing happy with him! Can anyone recommend a doll stand to use for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahhh i gotta get this doll, pls some company make him. also, you have the best wife ever

If they make a sequel Chucky will get an update this is first for that technology in that movie the revised version of goods always look better.

Was Child’s Play 2019 any good? I haven’t seen it yet but the reviews are pretty split. I’ve liked a few remakes (The Fly / The Thing / Invasion Of The Body Snatchers) but still not sure how I feel about seeing this one... Very curious as to Chucky fan opinions.

They shoulda’ made the new Chucky look more A.I. and not so much like a spin on the vintage Chucky / My Buddy doll. I always thought the animatronic dolls without their skin were super creepy... Or a spin on the Build-a-Bear / Droid Depot where you select everything and create your own Buddi. Chucky then removes his skin or something cool as he starts to go evil...

BE8CD366-9B0A-40A0-88DD-698BEB4631F8.jpg 39DCE015-DADF-4A86-89E4-B55AEC819495.jpg

Whats the difference between the 2 version for sale at BBTS...theres a kickstarter one and a regular one?

I pre ordered it yesterday just not from kickstarter i got it from popcultcha. I can cancel anytime i want with them and not lose my nrd.

Blows the trick or treat one away and it’s based on bride and cheaper? Sign me up

Back