Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one else wants to make Chucky so we have no choice.

That’s so weird that no one wants to make him. You’d think since a new movie is coming and dolls go for lots of money and people spend 3k for customs companies would jump st this

Probably with the success of the first doll they will ride the hype train and cheap out on the materials

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Looks Good. I might get it since I missed out on the Sideshow one many years ago but I'm mostly waiting for an Angry unscarred version.

consider that the first few days are the days u get most of the fund from, I dont see this KS Campaign is doing well. Or maybe they have way higher expectations. People’s past experience definitely didn’t help either.

The worst thing about this campaign is that if they reach a Million Dollars you will get a Hologram Sticker. I think it's supposed to be a joke but with these people probably not really.

The worst thing about this campaign is that if they reach a Million Dollars you will get a Hologram Sticker. I think it's supposed to be a joke but with these people probably not really.

I was offered more then double for one of my Kickstarter chuckys just for that sticker and number. Some hardcore collectors with deep pockets out here in these streets man. :)

I would be tempted to sell my kickstarter if i was offerred double. Though i did pay nearly 800us dollars with delivery to get it to me so ill only be up $200.

aeeca000228a29110f263cb89dedf8f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never again i will order from trick or "tree" . bad bad customers service . and zima is also not really nice .

Yea that guys a **** tbh. I don’t like his attitude. I’ve seen how he responds to people.

600$ for a doll? As mass production the price needed to cost much cheaper . most of the doll made with cheap foam (that torn easly) . i don't understand why they sell it so expensive . if it was a hand made i could understand . but as a mass production i think they just using that fact no other company making those doll . btw the new doll looks awful . i didn't like the face design .

600$ for a doll? As mass production the price needed to cost much cheaper . most of the doll made with cheap foam (that torn easly) . i don't understand why they sell it so expensive . if it was a hand made i could understand . but as a mass production i think they just using that fact no other company making those doll . btw the new doll looks awful . i didn't like the face design .

You will never see cheap full scale Chuckys of this quality. Keep dreaming.

Looks like they are getting ready to put extra effort on a prototype so they can do a Photoshoot to try to get more backers. No way their mass produced dolls will look like that. At this point, if you put your trust in this company and preorder it, you are a fool.

Back