Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will buy this locally through popcultcha hopefully they get it in stock (they got the first chucky and anabelle). At 10% off through pennies its worth it.

the face already looks glossy and plastic

Yeah dude. I’d rather have the Sideshow seed doll 10 outta 10 times. This doll even though it comes from the molds just looks weird. Sideshow’s Doll has more personality and actually looks like Chucky. This looks kinda ******. If this is what the proto looks like I can’t imagine what the final skin tone will look like.

6d00ffdcb7b23866de8f4e5f6a082428.jpg

896272701_92785a43d3_o.jpg

e831e4d17d052ea0c777de1410d5542f.jpg

Last edited:
That doll looks nothing like seed imo. Seed had lighter hair and more light colored clothes. It’s like they wanted to do bride but settled for seed. It looks weird. I may get it. I’ll look at fan reviews first

Easy simple pass for me. I’ve got my one and only Chucky Doll and that is my Good Guy Doll. As a fan and as a Reaction, lm not feeling this new Chucky Doll at all. The Doll looks like it’s ready to be a coat hanger. No option to have the doll holding a knife is really dumb and pointless.The Bride / Seed version is meant to be Chucky when he’s not a dolly anymore, it’s all about his knife. I’d also imagine people would like that option.

People seem to have forgotten how misleading the Good Guy Doll was and the attitude problem Trick or Treat Studios Has. They need to learn to treat their fans with respect. I was and still am
Disgusted at their behaviour towards people. It’s such a shame tbh.

Anyway l hope whoever pledges is happy.
Trick or Treats excuse for the doll being $600 is because the face has more detail 😂😂

Well like it or not they are the only ones that are selling chucky dolls that don't cost like 4k so people deal with them. I don't know why more companies do more dolls. The demand is high and trick or treat seems to be the only guys who knows this

yeah something looks off about the face
bride was my worse version of chucky.
i prefer the slightly updated good guy from the newer curse and cult movies

i always wanted a Life Size Chucky....missed out on the SS one years back. I think I might need to pick this one up.

Back