Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHUCKY will be in the house in approx 2hrs he is out for delivery !!!
****ing buzzing !!!
Mine dispatched today. Did you pay extra for 24 hour delivery?
Mine due Tuesday due to weekend. I paid cheaper shipping for 2 day delivery.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Chucky is in the house !!
Just let me say this much he is ****ing perfection on legs !!
The weight and build quality is second to none absolutely blown away by him just superb.
First thing he did was grab the PS4 controller then cuddled up with his mate E.T
A massive shout out to Neal from MAH superb service cheers Bro.
20190322_141233.jpg20190322_143225.jpg20190322_143202.jpg20190322_144302.jpg

Would it be easy to remove the head from the tots good guy doll and swap it with another evil chucky head? Cuz i have a head of chucky, but i don't have a body?

I vowed on Remastering Good Guys Doll sounds, as I could not find one single clear sound anywhere. So rather than keeping it too myself Im sharing it with you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVTSwRE-kEc&feature=youtu.be

Too get these sounding the way they are was not easy. Hours of work I put into clearing the sounds up.
You might here a little motor of the doll talking, I did my best to remove as much as I could. I did tests of it all removed and it did not sound right at all.

Please give your feedback on the sounds. They might not be perfect, but they are pretty damn near close to being perfect.
I hope you all get good use out of these.

Through my experience The EZSound Box is awful. When sounds play they sound like a hairdryer. Mine also broke on me more than once. As far as im aware though they are the loudest sounding box you will ever buy, but be warned they are not good at all, when it comes to living.

Those sounds sound great and thank you for your epic effort. Any chance of getting them in file format?

Thanks Batmanknight81! I too would like them in file format if that's at all possible. I don't mind paying.

So what sound box do you guys recommend?

Back