Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I like how now that we are complaining about tots. Rufian is now nowhere to be found. Hope he didn’t succumb to his illness

Emailed TOTS and they told me they will be shipping my perks and extras shortly. I ordered the accessory bundle and cereal box.

The way they threw the non kickstarter people under a bus without any sort of apology, is the day I stopped supporting them. Once my doll arrives Im doing a clean slate with them, I dont ever wanna see their crummy faces again. I plan on blocking them too, I dont want my photos on their crummy site.

They treated the Non KS people like second class graders. Also the box thing is a damn right Insult! There is no excuse there.
To me its a dumb cheap trick to get money out of folks. And its worked. Whoever bought the box and is complaining are in no position to complain, because you yet again supported greed.

That stupid story they told that the doll might get damaged if they changed the box shape is absolutely ********

If I ever do a thoughts review I will make sure all credit goes to Mad about Horror. Oh I might not do a Review at all.
The thought of my money going to Garret Zima pains me. I wont go into my feelings on him, because they are not nice.
Hes blocked on my Facebook, thats as far as im saying on the matter.

Just goes to show that more companies should do Chucky dolls cause they are major sellers. Sadly mezco has the license and they suck imo.

Hey everyone Im working on the voices for chucky, and the results are perfect, they sound really crisp clean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjbZHXUfCJ8

This is my prototype. You guys dont realise how hard this has been. I literally had to go deep into the sound and clean up hundreds of blue lines, and I mean HUNDREDS.

Last night I spent 4 hours on one line lol. Previous night I spent that amount of time on it and I screwed up a sound and had to redo it all again.

I did consider selling the sound files, but I thought screw that, there is way too many over priced sound boxes as it is.

Yes, he only says it twice in part 1. When he's in the bed and right before the mom finds out the truth about Chucky. The only annoying part is that in the second instance, you hear the noise of the motor which powers his face. He also says the phrase in the beginning of Part 3, but I think that's another voice actor.

Yes, he only says it twice in part 1. When he's in the bed and right before the mom finds out the truth about Chucky. The only annoying part is that in the second instance, you hear the noise of the motor which powers his face. He also says the phrase in the beginning of Part 3, but I think that's another voice actor.

Sometimes the motor is best left there. Oh the sound sounds unnatural. I tested out the part 3 voice and its not good, its way too fast. The bed scene right at the end when he says hugged the d is missing.

Just goes to show that more companies should do Chucky dolls cause they are major sellers. Sadly mezco has the license and they suck imo.

Yea, if anything, TOTS has shown how much in demand good Life-size Chuckys are. Seems like most studios besides Mezco weren't interested. I do wish there were more options at this scale but I'll take what I can get lol Waited way too long for this.

MAH UK have got stock now of phase 1 dolls.
They will start to ship once they "sorted and checked it off" so no firm date. Could be this week or next.

MAH UK have got stock now of phase 1 dolls.
They will start to ship once they "sorted and checked it off" so no firm date. Could be this week or next.

Mad about Horror have already dispatched mine for delivery tomorrow.

I don't care about any of this crap anymore. I'm over it.

I'm not gonna pay $1300 for some custom good guy with no foam. I'd rather use that money for other things.

There is no way for me to get a good guy that I can live with unless I pay that money.

So no more good guys.

I don't care about any of this crap anymore. I'm over it.

I'm not gonna pay $1300 for some custom good guy with no foam. I'd rather use that money for other things.

There is no way for me to get a good guy that I can live with unless I pay that money.

So no more good guys.

pretty much

Well played. Lol!

james-franco-wink-gif-10.gif

Back