Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they’re collaborating with Tony Gardner to produce a scarred Chucky, so hopefully access to movie mould parts like the sideshow doll?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is tony Gardner? Did he make the the scarred dolls.

Untitled-3.jpg

I'm still having allergy issues, it has decreased since I started using a nasal steroid spray which can be used everyday, but today i woke up feeling a little off, like a bit dizzy and is definitely that spray for sure, is called Flonase

turns out this spray lowers the immune system and comes with other possible side effects like raising blood pressure and possibly causing cataracts with long term use. It has to be used daily to see its effects. The allergy pills do very little for me.

Hopefully, I get better with time, but who knows how long it will take. I didn't have any of these problems before the doll, except an occasional sniffing but something you can live with.

I truly believe this foam doll messed me up big time, i wish i could back in time and never bought that doll in the first place

I can’t recall if he previously worked with Kevin Yagher or not, but he is part of Alterian fx and they’ve been working on the franchise since Seed right through to cult.

Hmm interesting. So we might get a horrible version of the scarred look 😓

Hmm interesting. So we might get a horrible version of the scarred look [emoji29]

Yeah every chance we could get an accurate version of a crap Chucky [emoji23]
They’re also planning on releasing fake good guy doll inserts no idea which version they’ll be doing though
9f440e6a44fc241c20e2a4826703a111.jpg

Now your just trying to test people lol

test people?

its easy to sit there and downplay someone elses suffering when is not happening to you. Its a common human response, it only matters when it happens to YOU.

I did not have these symptoms before being exposed to the doll. I always had allergies, but they were under control, occasional sniffing in the morning, nothing serious.

Its frustrating because there is not much I can do about it. I've tried Claritin, it barely did anything, guess what, experienced tiredness, a bit dizziness, off feeling, had to discontinue. Sometimes I use benadryl before going to sleep, helps a little, but you can't use that in the day cause it makes you drowsy

Steroid nasal spray, turns out lowers your immune system and now I'm starting to get side effect from that too.

All I can do now is maybe nasal irrigation, saline nasal spray that barely does anything, I just have to suffer every day and hope it goes away one day

test people?

its easy to sit there and downplay someone elses suffering when is not happening to you. Its a common human response, it only matters when it happens to YOU.

I did not have these symptoms before being exposed to the doll. I always had allergies, but they were under control, occasional sniffing in the morning, nothing serious.

Its frustrating because there is not much I can do about it. I've tried Claritin, it barely did anything, guess what, experienced tiredness, a bit dizziness, off feeling, had to discontinue. Sometimes I use benadryl before going to sleep, helps a little, but you can't use that in the day cause it makes you drowsy

Steroid nasal spray, turns out lowers your immune system and now I'm starting to get side effect from that too.

All I can do now is maybe nasal irrigation, saline nasal spray that barely does anything, I just have to suffer every day and hope it goes away one day

Yea your definitely just trying to get a rise now out of people. Classic trolling lmao. It worked but now imma just ignore u .

Yeah every chance we could get an accurate version of a crap Chucky [emoji23]
They’re also planning on releasing fake good guy doll inserts no idea which version they’ll be doing though
9f440e6a44fc241c20e2a4826703a111.jpg

Ugh. I hate that look. We’ll see. Maybe it won’t be so bad

Yea your definitely just trying to get a rise now out of people. Classic trolling lmao. It worked but now imma just ignore u .

you keep replying to me all the time

I think you don't understand what trolling is. Its passing along false information. There is nothing fake about my story.

Personally I’m not a fan of the CP2 box I prefer the plastic window
The doll insert tray they’re supposed to be making it probably based off one of these, I’m assuming the full vacuum formed tray.

054a2d144cf2b32f6393fcc6e3a9f9da.jpg
32ba19399725e0bdad5039849c8f7ab4.jpg

Why dont they just release a box like that, but with the TOT doll image. That would rock.

Cause people want 100 percent accuracy. They wanted it as close to the movie as possible. But I understand. I’m not a huge perfectionist but I still get why people want an accurate doll to the T even if it’s cardboard. I’m happy with the doll lol

Cause people want 100 percent accuracy. They wanted it as close to the movie as possible. But I understand. I’m not a huge perfectionist but I still get why people want an accurate doll to the T even if it’s cardboard. I’m happy with the doll lol

I have no desire to pay $40 for another box. Its a freaking box. Also It should have been included. They easily could have included it, they came up with an excuse why they claim they couldn't. Same with the Kickstarter version, it was all to get money out of people.

I found it bad that all they Included in the Kickstarter was glow in the dark pins, a voodoo knife that is available anyway, and a little shiny sticker. If they let the hammer bib and helmet go for free but only for Kickstarter, then yes Id agree that upgrading to Kickstarter would be worth it.

I know in my heart they was greedy. They wanted £50 more just to upgrade.
I Remember last year they was questioned on why go to Kickstarter. They said its not for money, its to just get noticed.
They changed their tune and admitted on Instagram that KS was indeed needed for money.

Back