Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
♪ ♫ ♪
PoliceSmilie.gif
♫ ♪ ♫

Play nice, Freaks.

I am hoping MAH gets stock next week as they were sent to MAH from TOTS early this week.
I still need to pay remaining balance so might me one of the last to get it though!

I am hoping MAH gets stock next week as they were sent to MAH from TOTS early this week.
I still need to pay remaining balance so might me one of the last to get it though!

Nah dude. I payed a deposit down, they said it cant be any faster than it already is.

Nah dude. I payed a deposit down, they said it cant be any faster than it already is.

No I mean MAH are saying they will dispatch in order of payments recieved. If you paid full amount it will ship in order of date you paid. If you ordered 1st but not fully paid it off then you still wont get it first as it depends on time of order plus full amount paid.

awesome pics & great mods on the busts & chucky. I wish I have the guts to reshape Jason’s mask

Chucky made some new friends.

46656364884_dcb77ac3f2_b.jpg

46656365844_40b1c9b40d_b.jpg

47326466342_8990812fbd_b.jpg

47326465482_680ba822b8_b.jpg

The myers bust in Darrens holts isn't it? I have the H2 which is bad ass, I like it much better than this, the pose just seems kind of strange but no doubt a great bust! Anyways, nice busts. Just wondering if that is Darrens bust that he created. Or is this a mask, I can't tell anyways, Thanks

The myers bust in Darrens holts isn't it? I have the H2 which is bad ass, I like it much better than this, the pose just seems kind of strange but no doubt a great bust! Anyways, nice busts. Just wondering if that is Darrens bust that he created. Or is this a mask, I can't tell anyways, Thanks

No it’s not Darren’s bust. It’s a custom made bust with a blank head that I put my rehauled TOTS H2 mask on.

Damn, your good guys logo is pretty perfect. Guess that's what I get for supporting them on Kickstarter :/

For anyone that's interested, here is my review for Chucky. I know some of you guys really like TOTS, but man..I just hate this company. But this is still the best Chucky at this price point. In my notes for the review, I have a link to my review for their abysmal Billy prop replica.

IMG_5335.jpg
IMG_5338.jpg

For anyone that's interested, here is my review for Chucky. I know some of you guys really like TOTS, but man..I just hate this company. But this is still the best Chucky at this price point. In my notes for the review, I have a link to my review for their abysmal Billy prop replica.

View attachment 447605
View attachment 447606

Glad to see someone else was brave enough to cut through the foam at the legs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome review and channel, ur lord of darkness review helped me pull the trigger.

Damn, your good guys logo is pretty perfect. Guess that's what I get for supporting them on Kickstarter :/

Took some time and lil' extra cash but found one that made me feel good about the purchase. Yeah, unfortunately when you support something up front the risk is high on first shipment kinks. Even though this should not have shipped that way. Bad QC for sure. I was about to purchase the new box as well but the print error is unjustifiable at this point.

Does anyone else make a total film accurate box from part 1?

Took some time and lil' extra cash but found one that made me feel good about the purchase. Yeah, unfortunately when you support something up front the risk is high on first shipment kinks. Even though this should not have shipped that way. Bad QC for sure. I was about to purchase the new box as well but the print error is unjustifiable at this point.

Does anyone else make a total film accurate box from part 1?

they r recalling them and will send the corrected ones soon.

Back