Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can count at least five of you on here who should thank mighty Damballah for the luxury of hiding behind a computer as you sling your useless insults. Seriously, scrolling through all of this mean crap is a complete waste of time. Am I embarrassed for you? Yup sure am.

I dare you to talk only about Chucky...

I can count at least five of you on here who should thank mighty Damballah for the luxury of hiding behind a computer as you sling your useless insults. Seriously, scrolling through all of this mean crap is a complete waste of time. Am I embarrassed for you? Yup sure am.

I dare you to talk only about Chucky...

I muted the fool. I cant see what he says.

Says a lot of if you don’t know the font is screen printed and not sewn in.

If anyone can find the exact corduroy TOTs have used an produce a new pocket to be sewn on you’d be sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on all the pictures and reviews I've seen. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that every single tots doll has the logo LOWER than it should be. Some people got lucky and is not that drastic, while others got screwed with really low logos hitting the stitches, but every one of them is right below the center, WHY? Has anyone wondered why? That logo WILL very likely peel off in the future anyway, but NOT ONE is ON the center.

What does this mean?

I'm pretty sure this is how they do it. They printed the logos in large fabrics, multiple logos, randomly and THEN, they cut the pockets out of the large fabric that ALREADY have the logos stamped on them, which results in crappy logos all over the place. If it was done the other way around, as probably Zima and other creators do it. First, get the pocket done and then have an assembly line, attach the logo to the pocket, it would have come out better, why?

It would be very easy to apply a logo between two stitch lines, even with naked eye, you can eyeball it and hit it RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE, yet every single logo is right below the center of the pocket, not one of them is at the center.

What are the chances of thousands of pocket overalls and NOT ONE OF THEM actually hits the center of the pocket, not EVEN ONE

That's the problem. They applied dozens of logos to large fabrics and then cut the fabric into the shape of pockets.

So I’ve tried rolling the overall cuffs more to shorten them and thicken them up as the sweater knit is a thinner material than the stuff I got with my Custom doll.

I’ve moved the side part further over like the hero dolls too but I think I may end up pulling off the wig and reapplying it. Comparing with my custom and the movie props the hairline seems a bit higher up and hopefully make the back of the hair a bit fuller looking.

Straight up for the price this is a great piece regardless of whether you think it’s perfect or not. I can’t see another company or independent artist come close to giving us anything close to this for the cost.
f352795d48e06ce771a9bdef7efe9e96.jpg
14d050ff97957422722bae0e448616a6.jpg
967d9a669ba168326b5b698bd9dd7495.jpg

So I’ve tried rolling the overall cuffs more to shorten them and thicken them up as the sweater knit is a thinner material than the stuff I got with my Custom doll.

I’ve moved the side part further over like the hero dolls too but I think I may end up pulling off the wig and reapplying it. Comparing with my custom and the movie props the hairline seems a bit higher up and hopefully make the back of the hair a bit fuller looking.

Straight up for the price this is a great piece regardless of whether you think it’s perfect or not. I can’t see another company or independent artist come close to giving us anything close to this for the cost.

You already have the superior doll, so, is easy for you to say that. Many people on social media were disappointed with the final product. Most are happy, because they don't know any better and they can't afford the hand made ones. Good for them. Let them be happy and enjoy, but don't knock down the people who are no satisfied. People's standards are different, is that simple.

I would feel this way regardless bud. Flick through Chucky forums enough you’ll find that parts aren’t cheap especially if you want the best available.

Moan all you want about this dolls minor issues is still an incredible product for the price

I would feel this way regardless bud. Flick through Chucky forums enough you’ll find that parts aren’t cheap especially if you want the best available.

Moan all you want about this dolls minor issues is still an incredible product for the price

Why do people keep repeating this?

Everyone knows this is the best good guy you can get for $500, but only because there is no other companies producing them. It's just common sense and there is no point in using it every time as an argument point.

Parts aren't cheap, not so much because of quality of the clothes or part themselves, but the exclusivity. You're paying the chucky tax for items and parts that most don't have, which is why this doll will not go up in value, as thousands of people own it and they plan to make more, as its a good money maker. The more tots dolls come out, the more the value drops.

We really upset about a minor issue? Lord. Just get the damn Spencer doll and be happy

Chucky sells. Sidesshow was silly for not making another one.

They were. Many people kept asking to do a child’s play 2 doll and Tiffany but they just kept sidesteping the question. The sideshow Chucky is worth pretty much a lot now but those fools couldn’t see the potential.

They were. Many people kept asking to do a child’s play 2 doll and Tiffany but they just kept sidesteping the question. The sideshow Chucky is worth pretty much a lot now but those fools couldn’t see the potential.

Its only worth a lot more because of people’s greed

This doll was produced in small quantities and that’s why they can get away with such high price now. People will try to sell tots for higher price but it won’t sell as there are too many of them. People know of it.

Even if you’re not a chucky fan or you didn’t know about tots, the fact that you will find many of them available on ebay will make you research and find out the truth

47187808841_7f668fbf31_c.jpg

Where is this Chucky from?! I want an evil version pretty bad! Love the cigarette lighter burn, receding hair line and brow details from CP1!

Damn some of these other dolls posted are epic!

P.S. I’d love to have a set-up like this where evil Chucky is holding the Good Guys shovel and dragging the smashed face Tommy doll from CP2. I always thought that scene was classic...

Back