Life Size Carnage........change him?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carnage Life Size bust........change him?

• I think he looks fine the way he is

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • I would rather this look like the LSB

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Change his jaws and he will look fine

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Make him shorter to better compliment Spidey and Venom

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
It seemed like almost every post in the original really hated on this piece except from a few people, but it seems like most actually like the way it is.........interesting :rolleyes:

That's because there was so much hate, that you pushed every out that was excited beside the ELITE that will stand tall about this piece :rock :lecture

It DOES NOT SUCK, it IS EPIC, Ski has spoken, goodbye. :monkey1

I want to keep the LSB unique, I love it :) So don't change it.

200007_press02-001.jpg

I wasnt going to buy it anyways so it dosnt matter to me, but I do like the looks of the LSB

.... I dont care about Boba Fett products .... so off I go to post in the Boba Fett threads..... but I dont care ...... :lol

I can tell you dont care at all ... so continue to post in the thread about the subject you care nothing about .. :lol

I don't think I voted yet, but I'm very impressed with this one. I'm going to slow down on the PF collecting, so this is just what I was looking for.

This is a landslide so this is a WIN!!!!! Poll never lies, just ask Venom and Mystique, the polls takes the naysayers and shoves it.... right where it belongs. :lecture

This is a landslide so this is a WIN!!!!! Poll never lies, just ask Venom and Mystique, the polls takes the naysayers and shoves it.... right where it belongs. :lecture

Landslide win? I don't think so:lol Since options #2 (should be more like the LSB) and #3 (change the mouth) involve this bust looking different than it currently does and therefore changed, the numbers look more like this:

Don't change: 51.72%
Change : 46.56%

The 4th option involves making the bust shorter, with no change to the portrait. If you incorporate that into the "Don't change" option, it still looks like this:

Don't change: 53.44%
Change : 46.56%

LONG way from a landslide.

:D

I'm sure I'll be buying this regardless; I just really like playing with numbers. :lol

Back