Liev Victor Creed custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiethepainter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I would share my custom Victor. This is my first full bash so be kind. :wink1:

I loved Liev's performance in Origins and his scenes with Hugh I thought were the saving graces of the film. I just wish there was more. I always hoped Hot Toys would do a Victor Creed but I know that isn't going to happen, so seeing the start of Creg's got me thinking about giving it a try. I started researching his costume and its more complex then I had thought. He has a several looks through the movie that a very subtle but still there. I found some good promo shots that show it pretty well. From what I found from the research is he has a long frock coat, which we know, but he also has a pea-coat, logg jacket/vest, button up black shirt and some times a black t-shirt.

His coat is a frock coat but for mine I used a a black trench coat that I removed the belt and loops from. I still need to reposition the buttons and Ill have to live with the flap on the back.

Found the logg jacket that I converted the collar on.

And then I cut the sleeves off of a button black shirt to keep the bulk down.

Built the belt buckle from the crappy images I found.

Hands are Micheal Jackson's Thriller hands that I sculpted the nails on and repainted.

Boots are modified Marcus Wright boots.

Head is from the slim TrueType that I modified. I would rather have the smile that Victor gave but for my first go I decided to keep it simple.

I used a Wolverine body even though most of it is covered. I really liked the build and the transition from chest to neck to head was really important to me. I did extend the torso because he's taller then Wolverine and I may still extend the ankles.

Something I couldn't do was get the collar of the pea-coat. I looked around and couldn't seem to find one to use and the custom collar that I tried adding looked like crap so I opted to not use it. If I can find one in the future I will because it really frames out his head well but for now I'll do without.

VictorCreed.jpg

VictorCreedHead.jpg

VictorCreedhand.jpg

Solid, solid work sir! And not a bad likeness at all either! If this is your first I can't wait for your second! :)

I had to keep looking at the hs to figure out which body it came with. It looks so much like the character. Great job.

Nice work man! Would look right at home next to HT Wolvie, no easy task that's for sure. :bow

I am also interested in this head, if it is available for sale, pls count me in.

Back