Lieutenant Columbo 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
267222_247340131948539_100000176634142_1200833_3279871_n.jpg

270608_247340515281834_100000176634142_1200844_4373875_n.jpg

Wow! How much would that cost a fella Alex, if he wanted to take it off your hands?

Great news, everyone :D Coat is here. Also, i've added some gloss to the eyes, what a pain in the butt for someone like me who never did something even remotely simillar, but i feel it was worth it, he looks better, hope you like it Alex :) Now all i need to do is complete the badge :hi5:

Without further ado:

There are a couple of loose ends I'd like to tie up. Nothing important you understand.

99703768.jpg

24503930.jpg

27215080.jpg

59640528.jpg

89335697.jpg

29933911yq.jpg

Great looking figure best I've seen of columbo but the mac is too clean and fresh looking.
Gunna make my own soon and dirty the hell out of it:)
That was his charm imo

Yeah, the I have the same coat as viezure, but I took mine and cut off the buttons on his left side and took the belts off of the cuffs. I then soaked it in water for a couple weeks and threw it in the trunk of my car and let it ride there for a couple months amongst the junk during the heat of the Texas summer. I had no sympathy for it as it rode by the spare tire, under a heavy bag repeatedly, and even got lodged in a box of flares for a while. I later I pulled it out, washed it, crumpled it, let it dry in the sun crumpled up, and put it back in my trunk for a month then I pulled it out again, washed it, let it dry crumpled in the sun, and then put back in my trunk for another month. Brought it out and put in on my Columbo figure. It looks great. I'll try to get a picture here soon, I'm gluing his head on right now, so I'll let it set a couple days first before putting his clothes back on. I got the Toms Forrest suit set (TA70-06 1/6 Toms Forrest) and I did the same with it.

Last edited:
Yeah, the I have the same coat as viezure, but I took mine and cut off the buttons on his left side and took the belts off of the cuffs. I then soaked it in water for a couple weeks and threw it in the trunk of my car and let it ride there for a couple months amongst the junk during the heat of the Texas summer. I had no sympathy for it as it rode by the spare tire, under a heavy bag repeatedly, and even got lodged in a box of flares for a while. I later I pulled it out, washed it, crumpled it, let it dry in the sun crumpled up, and put it back in my trunk for a month then I pulled it out again, washed it, let it dry crumpled in the sun, and then put back in my trunk for another month. Brought it out and put in on my Columbo figure. It looks great. I'll try to get a picture here soon, I'm gluing his head on right now, so I'll let it set a couple days first before putting his clothes back on. I got the Toms Forrest suit set (TA70-06 1/6 Toms Forrest) and I did the same with it.

Are you being serious? lol cant tell if you are or not that's a hell of a wait to simply dirty up a suit. Would love to see pics.

Are you being serious? lol cant tell if you are or not that's a hell of a wait to simply dirty up a suit. Would love to see pics.

LOL! Yep, I'm being serious. I actually did this. Admittedly, it did not present the results I desired, but the coat and suit are pretty rumpled as they should be. I'd hoped it would've been a little more ragged and worn, but it didn't happen. Oh well.

Many thanks alex , love this figure.
A few people have expressed interest in getting a sculpt, as I posted the vid on facebook.
I have put up a link to your website and will show off some of your other sculpts:)
I still want a set of the starsky and hutch awesome work.

The Starsky & Hutch areawesome. I'm so glad to have them in my collection.
Will more 70's greatness be coming soon, Alex?

I’d like to get a sculpt if possible.... sparkston can you post a link to his website bud

Few pics of the lieutenant :) After all these years, i'm still very excited to own him.

rC102Ny.jpg

l4YqvVy.jpg

ILhHsE2.jpg

HCfooGP.jpg

Back