Liam McIntyre-Spartacus headsculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Vicious

Super Freak
Reaction score
There's a lot of gladiator stuff being made at the moment, also some nice armor and weapons that could fit for a custom Spartacus figure (from the Starz tv show).

But I was wondering if there are any headsculpts out there for the new actor that took over from Andy Whitfield, Liam Mcintyre?

Anybody ever seen one? Or maybe there could be enough interest for a custom made sculpt (in which case this thread has to be moved)

Thanks for your input!

Nope, haven't seen anything on my travels that look like him! :lol I'd be interested in a custom HS! More so for Andy though.

RIP Andy.

There are a few head sculpts of Andy on eBay which are pretty decent but haven't seen any of the new bloke :D

I thought Serang was going to do a set including a Liam Mcintyre version of Spartacus. I really want that set to get made, but when I have asked him about it I don't get any response.

He's great as Spartacus, I think people will really come around to him next season. Pity its only going to be one more.

I finally just saw Spartacus: Vengeance. I gotta say I was not wholly impressed with Liam. I honestly tried to give the benefit of the doubt, but he just wasn't great. Passable, but nothing noteworthy. So for me, the only Spartacus is still Andy.

Though I do have hopes for War of the Damned. Maybe Liam will be better there now that he has his feet wet.

As for sculpts, I would MUCH rather see a proper Gannicus than a Liam sculpt.

Back