Let's take a journey back in time to FEBRUARY 2008!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been delayed? Was the solicitation not for 4th Qtr 08?

I don't remember, but with any SSC item - it comes when it comes. It's been said many times, but would you rather have it quick or would you rather have it right?

I don't remember, but with any SSC item - it comes when it comes. It's been said many times, but would you rather have it quick or would you rather have it right?

It was originally scheduled for 3rd qtr., then delayed til october, then november.

I thought it was for the 3rd Qtr - but please correct me if I'm wrong; as for the 'rather have it quick versus have it right' argument I could accept it if everything Sideshow did was perfect AND we'd seen noticeable improvements in quality over the last few years - but I personally don't believe we have, and in terms of head sculpts and paint apps, SSC have stood still since 2002 with a few notable exceptions.

oh brother. the threads kids make today.*shakes head* you do realize that clone obi, gandalf, and indy all went up for preorder in the same week and we are first getting obi and gandalf now, right? then i'm sure indy is right around the corner. these are actually some of Sideshows quickest turn arounds IMO.

What a whiney emo thread.

emo1.jpg

If I were Sideshow I wouldnt care to gave some info..after all, its just a 12'' toy...those dolls are not worthy of Sideshow anymore....They barely make money out of it...

Turn yourself to polystone or die.

If I were Sideshow I wouldnt care to gave some info..after all, its just a 12'' toy...those dolls are not worthy of Sideshow anymore....They barely make money out of it...

Turn yourself to polystone or die.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

What a whiney emo thread.

emo1.jpg

I hate it when people say things on the internet that they wouldn't say to someone's face in real life. Makes them seem kind of pathetic.

Anyway, try not to kill any more whores - it's not their fault you see your mother's face every time a whore shows you her vagina.

You know, that kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back