Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Self portrait I done a couple days ago with my German Shepherd called PP.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    725.6 KB · Views: 174
  • FullSizeRender-2 copy.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2 copy.jpg
    759 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Huh, you have a resemblance to someone in my town in Ireland....this will be of no great significance to you! :lol

Here's me this Halloween. I think we're well beyond the time when Halloween costumes had to be scary so I went along with my friend's suggestion and dressed up as Tony Stark. Hilariously - given my deserved reputation as a Terminator fanatic - not me but instead my brother's girlfriend was the Terminator at this. I complain about Hot Toys making nothing but Iron Man all the time and yet here I am dressing as the man himself. But sure **** it.

Last edited:
Huh, you have a resemblance to someone in my town in Ireland....this will be of no great significance to you! :lol

Here's me this Halloween, just tonight in fact, I'm still awake and still presumably drunk. I think we're well beyond the time when Halloween costumes had to be scary so I went along with my friend's suggestion and dressed up as Tony Stark. Hilariously - given my deserved reputation as a Terminator fanatic - not me but instead my brother's girlfriend was the Terminator at this. I complain about Hot Toys making nothing but Iron Man all the time and yet here I am dressing as the man himself. But sure **** it.
Awesome Tony Stark, a-dev! Also, I hope the person that I resemble from your hometown is not notorious in a bad way lol :p

Back