Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine the set-up for this pic was epic..

uscmhicks_1_orig.gif

Mate, you've just made my day. That's hilarious. :lol :yess::hi5:
His hand nearly crushed mine speaking of which!

Hicksy!!!! Nice to see you again! :)

Hey Ween, thanks. Hope you're well. :wave

That's a pretty awesome personalization from Goldstein. :rock

Yeah, she was really talkative actually but I never mentioned anything about Aliens.

Awww ***t forgot to edit that out, is it too late....eeerrrrrr, that's....uhhh..dust - dust covers there Devil, dust covers. Pay of no mind.

Good, you finally shaved your head . . . just as mine comes back and is fully grown. :lol

Nice freeze dried T-1000s you got back there.

Good, you finally shaved your head . . . just as mine comes back and is fully grown. :lol

Nice freeze dried T-1000s you got back there.

Then you know what you must do. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy.

a-dev, are you planning on doing a Disney and freezing your head along with your T2 collection?

Arrangements have already been made. One day...
t1000.jpg

Previously on a-dev:

Alas, got fed up with the self-imposed hassle of the gelled spiky hair due to my OCD* about it so I shaved it off the other day.

What I look like as of today:

*never officially diagnosed but I suspect I do have OCD.

Hey man luckily you have a nice round skull so if the day ever comes for you like it did for me that you *have* to shave it all off at least it will look decent. Almost all chicks default to preferring a good head of hair but having a smooth round shaved head is actually a pretty acceptable alternative for a surprising amount of them. Trust me. ;)

Just be sure to keep the facial hair. Not a lot of guys can pull off the weird "baby head" look. :lol

Thanks Khev. My head isn't quite so round at the back, bit of a protrusion there but I see plenty of people with a similar shape so it's not freakish by any means. I'd prefer if it was flatter but what can ye do.

As for facial hair I always do keep a layer of stubble. Haven't been totally clean-shaven in years, it tended to irritate my skin no matter what blades and balms I used.

One thing I definitely like is being able to scratch my head without worrying about ****ing up my hair and turning gel into dandruff. There's been occasion I've been going for that tentative one-finger scratch expecting to have to navigate through carefully organised hair to reach the scalp and suddenly I remember I shaved it all off. Good times :lol

Thanks Khev. My head isn't quite so round at the back, bit of a protrusion there but I see plenty of people with a similar shape so it's not freakish by any means. I'd prefer if it was flatter but what can ye do.

As for facial hair I always do keep a layer of stubble. Haven't been totally clean-shaven in years, it tended to irritate my skin no matter what blades and balms I used.

One thing I definitely like is being able to scratch my head without worrying about ****ing up my hair and turning gel into dandruff. There's been occasion I've been going for that tentative one-finger scratch expecting to have to navigate through carefully organised hair to reach the scalp and suddenly I remember I shaved it all off. Good times :lol

Looking good there, man.

And I can relate SO DAMN MUCH on the navigating though organized hair part. :lol

I´m still wearing my sidecut and the top is mostly geled to the back.
If my headshape wouldn´t be that horrendously bad, I would do the same you did.

Funny you should bump my post as the hair is fully grown back now to what it was - in fact I've already been chopping away at it with a scissors like I always did.

Back