Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting Bill, you two are a great looking couple.

OK folks, the first 10,000 viewings of this thread went by fairly quickly (thanks for helping boost the viewing count Dark Syen:p ). So many people still have not posted their images:poke There are enough of us out there to get to 20,000 viewings easily (DS, please feel free to help boost the ratings again when you can:clap )...

.....come on everybody, post post post those pictures:toast

Wow, nice pics Darksyren. I agree about opposites attracting and although everyone is different and has different tastes, I think everyone is attracted to beauty, but what sets apart is inner beauty. It doesn't mean much if someone is drop dead gorgeous and has no personality.

I did mention Swedish Women are one of the most beautiful in general in the world, but I prefer the opposite of what I am (White, Blue Eyed) so I have always been attracted to Asian, African and Latin. I love brown eyes and brown hair. Asians are very hot. Those are great pics!

I think I would have preferred Diesel's ass crack pic over the last 5 pages of drama. Turn it around, turn it around!

Please no ass cracks of any kind...I beg you. LOL

Bill what happened to the goatee?????????????????

:arwen Bill, I've always thought you were an extremely nice guy, last but not least because you have a lot of style and you've just proven it again! :bow
I absolutely adore your wife, she has very beautiful eyes and her face reflects a very warm-hearted character, just as you are, too. You definitely make a great couple! :clap

So now that that argument is over should we talk about something lighter? Say......Politics! :whip
:banana

Michelle,
The pic is four years old and that was before I grew my goatee..(I am fat and hairy now..:lol )
Goldberry,
WOW, Thank you for the nice compliment !!!:bow
Bill
:gandalf

Nice pictures everybody.
DS is indeed very beautiful. VTX, Very nice pic of you and your wife. I'll also post another pic. later.

I'm glad this topic is now a permatheard, so we don't have to keep bringing it from the limbo.

Damn M ~ Just Damn....and whats with the red boxes, oh for the love of.....man go to the beach for a week and see what you miss, damn sun..damn warm waether lol

VTX,

I love your post with the pics. Your grandkids will love you as Santa. Sadly, my dad is losing his hair but he is growing wider. :lol

Ok, here I am :rollin

[/url][/img]

:dance

Re: .

Here i am with some friends, im the one in the middle in the left side in black to my friend in white t-shirt.

x1pqP5noGPWAA6Sq4vEdFZPz9ntBWjir7Y5SJfparLruYlVee0_p7EPjuYxu4kkV0CXa51WzNf-dyVBbjAd4sPJ_xVHOcg_ROvzXuo4wSS2EsjlYiLpa9LsC8n9bw_mdFBT2b-KHe0NIbPKG2IPHNva5A

What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

This thread exist on the statueforum board and I thought it was cool.Not all of us know each other personally,So it would be nice for members of this board to see what the other members that we are used to talk to, look likes...Sometimes its fun to put a face on those words that we read .....Feel free to do it or not,You can post pics of you with your collection also...

ETIENNE16.jpg

Last edited:
Back