Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was visiting my parents last week and went into a toy store in their area...good thing they have a minivan:

picture.php

Jabba and his throne are so big though I have to wait for friends of theirs to drive their RV to my area this summer (I will make them a nice dinner as thank you). I kept putting off getting this piece.

:clap Very nice. Looks like you hit the mother lode in that shot! :lol

I was visiting my parents last week and went into a toy store in their area...good thing they have a minivan:

picture.php

Jabba and his throne are so big though I have to wait for friends of theirs to drive their RV to my area this summer (I will make them a nice dinner as thank you). I kept putting off getting this piece.

Nice score. The Jabba with throne is really the centrepiece for my entire 1/6th SW collection. Enjoy!

Most recent pics, taken today.

Wow seb you've done it again, so lifelike. How the hell did you paint those tattoos? Just brilliant work. And those arent TrueType hands are they? Never seen those before. Is there anything you can't do!

picture.php

Great score! Not everyday you walk into a local shop and see all those setting on the shelves :yess:

So Star Puffs is a woman. Not bad, not bad.

Looks really nice too. That face doesn't scream "crazy message board, conflict instigator". :lol

That's a nice score as well. I didn't realize his throne was that huge.

So Star Puffs is a woman. Not bad, not bad.

Looks really nice too. That face doesn't scream "crazy message board, conflict instigator". :lol

That's a nice score as well. I didn't realize his throne was that huge.

Really? I think she looks like trouble.
Carrot Puffs...I mean Star Bun.. I mean Puff Bun has a nice Jabba.
:lol

Back