Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4090079_700b.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :lecture

You're right. Hipster has become the norm.

Also, I've never understood gauges. I mean tattoos are bad enough in terms of regretting them later, but who's gonna want their ear all stretched out and hanging like that in 20 years? :dunno

Yeah, I've seen the supposedly "real" hipsters too. I can't stand any of it. Prolly because I'm turning into a grumpy old man. :lol

You're right. Hipster has become the norm.

Also, I've never understood gauges. I mean tattoos are bad enough in terms of regretting them later, but who's gonna want their ear all stretched out and hanging like that in 20 years? :dunno

Yeah, I've seen the supposedly "real" hipsters too. I can't stand any of it. Prolly because I'm turning into a grumpy old man. :lol

<-----Doesn't find "ironic" facial hair to be clever, cute, or funny.

Wow, you must be a grumpy ass old man, considering I didnt do anything to make you talk so much sh**. Are you just that bored?
Im not a hipster, I dont think you even know what a hipster is. And tattoos and EAR STRETCHING (not "gauging") is my lifestyle, why dont you worry about your own?

...and if anybody did that padlock prank to me, I'd probably bust their teeth in.

Back