Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finalpack2.jpg

it is very impressive I wish I had the same agelity but in the last photo maybe its the angel of the photo but there seems to be a small pudge ripples of cellulose on the left side, is that okay with you?

it is very impressive I wish I had the same agelity but in the last photo maybe its the angel of the photo but there seems to be a small pudge ripples of cellulose on the left side, is that okay with you?

What ARE you talking about?? There is no cellulite in any pic on the last page or two, nor did I notice any before that. ( I did not look through the whole thread) If you are going to insult people by finding fault with them, you should spell correctly so that there is no fault with the words you use. agelity? What is that? Agility? How does that relate? the "angel " of the photo? You mean angle?

What ARE you talking about?? There is no cellulite in any pic on the last page or two, nor did I notice any before that. ( I did not look through the whole thread) If you are going to insult people by finding fault with them, you should spell correctly so that there is no fault with the words you use. agelity? What is that? Agility? How does that relate? the "angel " of the photo? You mean angle?

This is what quiggle does. Tries to get a rise out of people with inflammatory/asinine statements.

In all your douchbaggery wisdom I thought you would have seen that the post he was replying to was edited four minutes after he posted his comments..... :clap

Back