Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, PopCultKid! And if my eyes do not deceive, I think I see a certain bracelet, there. ;) That is best compliment I can get.

Good eye m'lady!! Thanks a ton for all of your help with that. Dani loves it!

Sorry for the quick derail but I want to give Allison props for her good work. I commissioned her to customize this silver & onyx bracelet as a gift for my girl. Anyone interested for themselves or a present should give her a shout!!! Bracelets get you out of the dog house!!! :lol

(There was a small tweak done that was a nice improvement for the final)

nice pics pop... you guys look very good together! she is a stunner and a keeper! looks like a fun outing.

Thanks bro! :hi5: Definitely a fun weekend. We also saw Guardians twice on top of a bunch of other things. I could have added some more pics but I felt like I polluted the thread enough with those :lol

Thanks bro! :hi5: Definitely a fun weekend. We also saw Guardians twice on top of a bunch of other things. I could have added some more pics but I felt like I polluted the thread enough with those :lol

How is guardians... I haven't seen yet... Actually with a 4 month old, movies at theatre is a long lost dream :) ... But i do know once i see i may jump on all the figures, so in a way a good thing! ... :) ...

daza8yty.jpg
uzuqa2ep.jpg

Here i am in Rapid City Hospital I am bleeding in my lungs again due to my auto immune disorder, you guys are helping me being entertained , should be out by Friday . Please send all PayPal donations to hansen_anthony@ yahoo.com do I can order hookers, 8 balls and Denny's John Snow . Thank you btw Leon911 I love you

This is my diagnostic:
Diffuse alveolar hemorrhage is an acute, life-threatening event, and repeated episodes can lead to organizing pneumonia, collagen deposition in small airways, and, ultimately, fibrosis. Among the many conditions it can accompany are Wegener granulomatosis, microscopic polyangiitis, Goodpasture syndrome, connective tissue disorders, antiphospholipid antibody syndrome, infectious or toxic exposures, and neoplastic conditions. Its many causes and presentations pose an important challenge to the clinician.

Antony, be well buddy!...though, You are definitely not getting a "i love you" from me.. :)
But bud seriously, i dont understand all the medical stuff, but hope all will be fixed soon! ... And you and your dolls make sweet love again! ...

daza8yty.jpg
uzuqa2ep.jpg

Here i am in Rapid City Hospital I am bleeding in my lungs again due to my auto immune disorder, you guys are helping me being entertained , should be out by Friday . Please send all PayPal donations to hansen_anthony@ yahoo.com do I can order hookers, 8 balls and Denny's John Snow . Thank you btw Leon911 I love you

This is my diagnostic:
Diffuse alveolar hemorrhage is an acute, life-threatening event, and repeated episodes can lead to organizing pneumonia, collagen deposition in small airways, and, ultimately, fibrosis. Among the many conditions it can accompany are Wegener granulomatosis, microscopic polyangiitis, Goodpasture syndrome, connective tissue disorders, antiphospholipid antibody syndrome, infectious or toxic exposures, and neoplastic conditions. Its many causes and presentations pose an important challenge to the clinician.

8-balls, hookers & Iminime's Jon Snow :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl. Donation incoming!!!

Sorry that you have all these medical issues bro. At least you look happy :lol

Speedy recovery big man :1-1:

How is guardians... I haven't seen yet... Actually with a 4 month old, movies at theatre is a long lost dream :) ... But i do know once i see i may jump on all the figures, so in a way a good thing! ... :) ...

I really enjoyed Guardians. I actually want to see it again. It wasn't a title I collected so I can really enjoy as a non-purist without any real connection to the source material. Story line aside, as far as appearances go, Thanos translated perfectly on screen, Ronan, Gamora and Nebula are good representations. Drax is the furthest from how he appeared in the Infinity Gauntlet days. I still riding on the high of the movie so I'm not sure if I'll collect this line yet. I think I'll still love the movie but may lose interest in owning the figures by the time they start shipping in March.

Looks like you got a new lady friend, Pop? :duff

No, the days of new lady friends are long over :lol. We're hitting 5 years in a few weeks. She's lucky I put up with her ass for this long! (or is it the other way around? I always forget
biggrin.gif
)

Lakhotas wife will kill you seeing the hookers. Yes she may not kill him cause he is a smart ass and will get away with some puppy face comment!
as for the lady... well, 5 yrs is the mark... now spend some money on that darn ring rather than them TTMs... ;)

8-balls, hookers & Iminime's Jon Snow :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl. Donation incoming!!!

Sorry that you have all these medical issues bro. At least you look happy :lol

Speedy recovery big man :1-1:

I really enjoyed Guardians. I actually want to see it again. It wasn't a title I collected so I can really enjoy as a non-purist without any real connection to the source material. Story line aside, as far as appearances go, Thanos translated perfectly on screen, Ronan, Gamora and Nebula are good representations. Drax is the furthest from how he appeared in the Infinity Gauntlet days. I still riding on the high of the movie so I'm not sure if I'll collect this line yet. I think I'll still love the movie but may lose interest in owning the figures by the time they start shipping in March.

No, the days of new lady friends are long over :lol. We're hitting 5 years in a few weeks. She's lucky I put up with her ass for this long! (or is it the other way around? I always forget
biggrin.gif
)

Lakhotas wife will kill you seeing the hookers. Yes she may not kill him cause he is a smart ass and will get away with some puppy face comment!
as for the lady... well, 5 yrs is the mark... now spend some money on that darn ring rather than them TTMs... ;)

I bought this for Mike so he can get a ****ing job and stop mooching off of Cougars
pana6atu.jpg

Get clean you hippy kunt

The donation was for Jon Sno but he's a big boy and I can't tell him to do with his money :lol

The ring? *trembles & sweats*

I actually could probably flip all of my TT and easily get a respectable ring with the earnings :idea

Leon911 I also need a ***** shaving treatment that requires more money.
[email protected] don't send refried beans
u9yqatys.jpg

:lol

Get well soon, Lakhota :duff

Do it, Mike. 5 years is enough to show her true characters and yours and the fact that you guys are compatible. Damn, how many TTs do you have :horror

Good eye m'lady!! Thanks a ton for all of your help with that. Dani loves it!

Sorry for the quick derail but I want to give Allison props for her good work. I commissioned her to customize this silver & onyx bracelet as a gift for my girl. Anyone interested for themselves or a present should give her a shout!!! Bracelets get you out of the dog house!!! :lol

Thanks for the props! :)

Oh, look; there I am.

There I am, again. Hi, everybody. :wave

Back