Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was supposed to wear dress shoes and instead brought my sneakers. It's okay... I was going for which of these things doesn't belong. Actually it was on their end. They couldn't get the shoes... so the picture was scrapped and never used. :lol

IMG_1611.jpg

I was supposed to wear dress shoes and instead brought my sneakers. It's okay... I was going for which of these things doesn't belong. Actually it was on their end. They couldn't get the shoes... so the picture was scrapped and never used. :lol

A nice pair of boots would've looked better, not dress shoes with jeans. Nice pic though, but the shoes don't work, too white.

I'm sorry, but the correct answer was, "Should not be throwing around the word 'mangina'."

Wrong shoes? Really? :dunno

It was known when the shoot happened. Wasn't my clothes and they couldn't find the shoes that were sent to them so I was stuck wearing my white sneakers with darker coloured setting. lol

It was known when the shoot happened. Wasn't my clothes and they couldn't find the shoes that were sent to them so I was stuck wearing my white sneakers with darker coloured setting. lol

I took it that YOU brought those shoes INSTEAD of dress shoes. Anyway......

Are you missing Devil's point with those pics or are you just playing coy? ;)

Alright, so I lied to all of you. I'm not really the Grinch's twin and I don't hate Christmas. As a matter of fact this is the best time of the year in NY (next to Halloween :D). The city is all decked out everywhere you go; it’s really a sight to see for those who get into the spirit. Saturday was a perfect (not too cold) night to roam the streets and enjoy the vibe

..... But even during the season NY doesn't lose it's sharp edge. Even the damn horses in this town have attuitude and talk s__t. Un-frigin'-believable

Alright, so I lied to all of you. I'm not really the Grinch's twin and I don't hate Christmas. As a matter of fact this is the best time of the year in NY (next to Halloween :D). The city is all decked out everywhere you go; it’s really a sight to see for those who get into the spirit. Saturday was a perfect (not too cold) night to roam the streets and enjoy the vibe

..... But even during the season NY doesn't lose it's sharp edge. Even the damn horses in this town have attuitude and talk s__t. Un-frigin'-believable

:clapNice pictures.

Fantastic pics, Pop! You and your gf look great (always get a smile from your pics -- not taking oneself too seriously is a bit of a gift, I think). NY is sure a beautiful city.

Back