Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEST-DOG-SMILE.jpg

This is the one I think I was thinking of. Forgot about the dog though! :lol :slap

No, I'm keeping him FOREVAR! :panic::love:panic:

Damn, I was just being a smart-arse 'cause I thought you were the guy. That call wasn't all that funny to begin with, now it just looks...creepy.

Anyhoo, I'll be moving to the other side of the room now...

Damn, I was just being a smart-arse 'cause I thought you were the guy. That call wasn't all that funny to begin with, now it just looks...creepy.

That's about as awkward on the interwebs as you can get. :lol

Jon is a lucky man indeed!
That's very sweet of you. :D

Well, now..... that's awkward. :dunno:stick
How could you think I'm the guy if my avatar is.... you know what, let's look at this pink elephant instead & forget that just happened. :elefant

Jon is a lucky man indeed!

That I am Zach. :D

Why would she be the guy if her pic is clearly of a woman and the name is Drea? haha And I would prefer it if she didnt "lose" me. :lol

Back