Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img_3517.jpg

poopzbgone.jpg

It's from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. It's Gabriel Belmont's emblem, I took the design from the t-shirt you got when you pre-ordered at Gamestop.

castlevania-lords-of-shadow.jpg

I'm a huge Castlevania nut and I wanted something a little more obscure than the old school logo.

I'm getting one tattoo for each thing that meant a lot to me growing up. For me it was always G.I. Joe, of which I have the Arashikage symbol on my right forearm, Batman, which is represented by a Joker from one of the cards used in The Dark Knight on my right forearm, and this one which is, of course, from Castlevania. Just basically a way to remember some of my favorite things which got me through a relatively rough childhood.

I still have Transformers and Zelda to go, though I'm taking a long break after this one. Those two will be much smaller.

And yes, I am a HUGE fan of Castlevania from the very beginning, and Lords of Shadow is in my top 3 in the series.

Geez Josh, you're supposed to be covering SDCC for everyone, and there you are sitting on your lazy rear end.

Back