Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Don't sell yourself short, you look smashing in your non-devil_666-altered pics too, which was what i was talking about in the first place. :nana:
Aw, thanks. :D

My brother thinks I look like this chick:
_1279301285.jpg

(The one second to the left.)

Thanks, BM. ;)

Here's the other Devilshopped image of me:
Cloud_LeiaDevilstamp.jpg

This one tends to be more popular. The only thing that's mine is the head. Haha.

See photoshops like this are great. I don't think we should have a ban on them. I think we should go back to common sense self censuring. :dunno

:lecture

I see Devil666's latest shop was deleted. I knew it would be.

I seriously love this thread, and I would be very sad if it was closed. :(

I love the humor here, but can we all make an effort to censor ourselves to a degree? :peace

[Not picking on you Devil (you rule :rock), it's all of us...]
Wise words.

While I personally love reading this thread I'm getting tired of seeing it degenerate into inappropriate and offensive postings.
Please keep on topic or it will be locked.
Thanks all :duff

x :peace

:exactly:

What do you think Shell?

Aw, thanks. :D

My brother thinks I look like this chick:
_1279301285.jpg

(The one second to the left.)

I can definitely see the similarities. What's that pic from anyway?

See photoshops like this are great. I don't think we should have a ban on them. I think we should go back to common sense self censuring. :dunno

:exactly:

What do you think Shell?

I dunno, Maglor. Shell pops in here and tells everyone to chill out when things get out of hand and that's that. Seems like it's been that way for the year and a half that I've been around. :huh This thread will be around forever. :lecture

I dunno, Maglor. Shell pops in here and tells everyone to chill out when things get out of hand and that's that. Seems like it's been that way for the year and a half that I've been around. :huh This thread will be around forever. :lecture

Are you saying people are incapable of common sense self censuring here? That they need a hard 'no photoshop' rule? That's too bad. :(

Are you saying people are incapable of common sense self censuring here? That they need a hard 'no photoshop' rule? That's too bad. :(

No, no, I'm saying we can police ourselves. Putting a ban on photoshop is silly.... Did that happen or something?

This thread is great because there's really no point other than posting pics and BSing with one another. It's pretty much the social hub of this board.

You forgot to add checking out pics of cloud. :lecture:clap:rotfl

:lecture :wave Hi Cloud! :D

Film coming out next year called "Sucker Punch."

Yeah, I did a search for the actress since I'd never heard of her. Was she in Donnie Darko? That movie looks pretty cool, BTW.

And Carla Gugino is in it too.... :monkey5 I have a major crush on her....

Last edited:
:lecture :wave Hi Cloud! :D

Yeah, I did a search for the actress since I'd never heard of her. Was she in Donnie Darko? That movie looks pretty cool, BTW.

And Carla Gugino is in it too.... :monkey5 I have a major crush on her....

____ yea!, shes smokin.

Wasn't she in a Bon Jovi video like ten years ago or so?.

carla-gugino-20070513-255326.jpg

*edit* Yup hot as ____..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9BMwcO6_hyA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9BMwcO6_hyA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

No, no, I'm saying we can police ourselves. Putting a ban on photoshop is silly.... Did that happen or something?
This thread is great because there's really no point other than posting pics and BSing with one another. It's pretty much the social hub of this board.

The thread is being re-opened.
In order for it to stay open, please do not:

• Turn things into 'sex talk', sexual comments/inferences/inuendo's etc
  • Resort to name calling, arguments, vulgarity or general unpleasantness towards each other.
  • Mis-use people's photograph's, not everyone wants to be photo-shopped.
In respect of the latter, maybe as a sign of the times we should now also have a 'Want to be Photo-Shopped' thread?.
It seems more people are using this and while some are incredibly funny, not everyone wants their photo/s to be altered.
Just a suggestion anyway, let me know what you think.

I've said it many times that I (along with many others) love this thread. It's one of the oldest, longest and not to mention funnest on the Forum and it should not be ruined by certain peeps who just cannot control themselves.
So anyone who ruins the thread for others will receive infractions.

With that said, thread open for business, enjoy.
Lets get back to having fun in here :rock
x :wave

I guess we could have a vote about what "Mis-use people's photograph's" means. And then we could have a list of those open to photoshopping. :dunno

I don't see Cloud's Devilshop's above to be offensive at all, and she seems to like them.

Back