Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after being a member on this place for quite a while now, I thought this would be a good time to post a pic of me.

So... here I am :)

attachment.php

:wave

I have no new ones :dunno and guys get tired of seeing me, especially UK folks :lecture

Your cool Ski were just jealous of your beefacake status, so go ahead and post em for the ladies :peace

Well those bloody wankas' should post up some new pics up in here!!! I haven't seen a Brit in here in forever!!!

Crimson??

-jay-???

Sluggie???

Where the blazes are you bloaks?!

I posted pics a while back and tbh i haven't aged much since bam bam :lol

And yes, facebook creates narcissitic douchebags who think we all want to know what they're doing of every second of every day (status updates). Bunch of drama queens.
I just deleted over 200 people on my facebook, and am left with a mere 50-odd, most of whom I met whilst overseas. I hate the moral obligations you feel to accept a friend request when it is someone from high school you haven't seen for 5 years and it's like "ohhh we should catch up!" mmmmmmmno, there is a reason why I haven't seen you for 5 years. :banghead Just insincere stupidty.
Sorry to any peeps who love facebook...it's just not my bag...baby. Phew.

Arwen, you're attractive, into my hobby, and share the same views on web-socialization...

Arwen... I... I... I Love You... the only thing I need to know now that could possibly stand between us is... whats your stance on asian food? ;)

Sorry, but I will get in on this cat fight for that piece of meat! He's too good-lookin' not to!

3-way-meat-tug-war-cats-cat-3-catz-steak-is-so-good-cat-not-so-much.jpg

I'm the one on the left. Notice how I have the biggest piece. :joy

Oh no ya'll didn't!!
I know u _____es are not trying to steal MY man!!:nono

It's back on!! I'm not afraid to pop some caps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Arwen, you're attractive, into my hobby, and share the same views on web-socialization...

Arwen... I... I... I Love You... the only thing I need to know now that could possibly stand between us is... whats your stance on asian food? ;)

I'm actually very surprised that so many people here are anti-facebook, myspace, twitter etc. I actually just de-activated my facebook today. Cannot be arsed with it anymore. :monkey1 :lol
Anyway, as for my stance on Asian food...dependent on your feelings of it, this could be a good or bad thing, but its my favourite cuisine. Japanese especially. :eek:

Back