Let's make the X-men Vs Sentinel #2 the next grail!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daelith

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Alright, I'll purchase 50...now we just need about 12 more folks on this board to buy 50 each (on ebay or wherever) and we can make it another grail! c'mon! who's on board?!

*crickets chirping*

daelith said:
Alright, I'll purchase 50...now we just need about 12 more folks on this board to buy 50 each (on ebay or wherever) and we can make it another grail! c'mon! who's on board?!

*crickets chirping*

I don't think there's any doubt that this will be an instant grail. Those with the first will almost certainly be after it hard and heavy. And it will only get worse the the 3rd is announced. I'm just glad I got my order in for the exclusive.

I didnt order second cause im looking for first, you think i should get one wait list?

SteveShow said:
...you think i should get one wait list?
That should not even be a second thought, DO IT!!! :D

benStillerDoIt.jpg

SteveShow said:
I didnt order second cause im looking for first, you think i should get one wait list?

I think you should've gotten on the wait list a month ago. Stop reading my post, go get on the list.

What are you doing still reading? You're waisting valuable time. Go, now!

Fritz said:
They should be close in value because the edition sizes are the same, no?

In theory yes, but in reality no. The first X-Men VS exc. will be the most sought after Marvel piece. Better characters, better design, more electronics. The second will be a grail, but the first will be THE grail.

Well I put myself on the waitlist about 3 weeks ago for this piece...I don't know what I'm doing...I've lost all control!!! I have a feeling though that this one may not convert....which will save me a TON of money...because if I got this exclusive then I would have to get the first one as well....and what a friggin nightmare that will be....I'll probably have to shell out around 2K for it....I should cancel my waitlist reservation now and save myself the trouble....but I can't. I'm cursed!

Jen said:
Well I put myself on the waitlist about 3 weeks ago for this piece...I don't know what I'm doing...I've lost all control!!! I have a feeling though that this one may not convert....which will save me a TON of money...because if I got this exclusive then I would have to get the first one as well....and what a friggin nightmare that will be....I'll probably have to shell out around 2K for it....I should cancel my waitlist reservation now and save myself the trouble....but I can't. I'm cursed!
When in doubt, sell some s#!t I say! Sacrifices have to be made sometime my young padawan! :D

Last edited:
Back