Let's guess who the first 12" figure from the new "Heros of the Rebellion" will be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one will be the new figure from the new Star Wars: "Heros of the Rebellion" 12"

• Leia - Cloud City (Bespin)

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Han Solo - Ep. V

Votes: 53 59.6%
  • Luke Skywalker - X-Wing Pilote

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Chewbacca

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Queen Amidala - Ep. I

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Lando Calrissian

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Jar Jar Binks

• Leia - Ewok Village (Dress)

• C3-P0

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other...

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
Re: Let's guess who the first 12" figure from the new "Heros of the Rebellion" will b

Let's hope the ESB Han is quickly followed by the ESB Leia.

We need some girls in the 12" line already! :naughty

Re: Let's guess who the first 12" figure from the new "Heros of the Rebellion" will b

I agree!

"Bespin - Leia" was my choice and vote for the first HOTR line, I am by no means dissapointed with the announcement of "Bespin - Han" but I hope Leia is next!

I wonder if this poll had anything to do with Han being the first figure? If the SS people had a few in the works and came here, saw that most people had voted for and wanted "Ep. V Han Solo" and thus decided to make him the first figure?

Probably not but, I wonder...

Re: Let's guess who the first 12" figure from the new "Heros of the Rebellion" will be?

Han has been in the works for at least 6 months, if not longer. So don't think any polls here had an influence.

Darklord Dave said:
Han has been in the works for at least 6 months, if not longer. So don't think any polls here had an influence.

I realize that, what I'm saying is that perhaps "Han", "Leia" and "Lando" (or others) have all been in the works for the past six months and they hadn't yet decided which one they would release first... Then came here and saw the poll and gave the people what they wanted?

Like I said, I seriously doubt it but you never know?

Back