1/6 let's get to it...joe themed contest...CLOSED...BUT STAY TUNED FOR NEW ONES...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

Wow all of these are the bomb! I can't wait to see more. Yeah Groovy that's right Scarlett should always bet on black. Soft @$$ Duke. Always getting shot or stabbed in the heart by flying snakes. lol. I think you've got her uniform perfect now. Perfect head choice for Mercer and that Croc Master sculpt could work for Darklon too. Svantley I gotta know what you did for the bottom of the Eel's uniform. So far everyone's got my top vote.

Thanks mass prime I wanted to show that triangle romance without words to show dukes heartbreak and lack of backbone for not telling her.

Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

Good job peps, those Mercers look good.

Dig the Eel.

Time to Thunder up!!

thunder_01.jpg

thunder_05.jpg

thunder_06.jpg

thunder_08.jpg

thunder_10.jpg

thunder_11.jpg

thunder_14.jpg

Good job peps, those Mercers look good.

Dig the Eel.

Time to Thunder up!!

thunder_01.jpg

thunder_05.jpg

thunder_06.jpg

thunder_08.jpg

thunder_10.jpg

thunder_11.jpg

thunder_14.jpg

now all you got to do is build his tank

The Mercers looks good:clap

Love the look of Thunder, I could never get Thunder to look right. Yours look spot on.

Really dig that Croc! Eels looks great. As always EVIL brings his A game, Thunder is badass. Mercers' look excellent. And since we have a Mercer theme going, heres Mercer V2.

Went with a hybrid of the card art and the figure. Took my favorite elements from both.

mercer2.jpg

Nice work! I will be involved next time for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mass prime I wanted to show that triangle romance without words to show dukes heartbreak and lack of backbone for not telling her.

She didn't want him in the comics anyway. Snake was her man. Duke was just a cartoon thing and the reason why I was happy when he took that snake in the heart during the movie. These entries are looking greater and greater. how and when do we vote?

When's the due date on this thing?

I'm almost done with mine. Just need boots. And a nice back drop to take him in. I might even do some weathering.

Here he is, Dr. Mindbender. I honestly wasn't a big fan back in the day, but he translates so well to 1/6. I hope you enjoy him as much as I have enjoyed participating in the contest.

rg6fiCu.jpg

Mg4dD3i.jpg

XLGltsE.jpg

oikWc2L.jpg

4PwiD7N.jpg

tkwgxhy.jpg

LIyxXpZ.jpg

Damn, King and TY bringing the heat.

Bender looks fantastic.

And that is my favorite version of Mercer. Spot on.

Back