Let's get Selene on top!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
... just as soon as Underworld has been around for 20 years and has remained a cult classic throughout that time and one of her co-stars has gone on to become incredilby famous and joined a kookie religion.

:rotfl :rotfl I think we have about as much chance of me living to the year 50,000 AD, growing wings and flying in space. BUT, I dig her, the movies, and would love a PF of her.

ffl1940 said:
Is Pordey right? You ordered the Darkness PF and are asking why anyone would want a Selene? :confused: Legend/Willow/LadyHawke, whatever movie it was, was about as lame as a film can get IMHO. :cool:

Just messing with ya, but why feel like you need to put down what someone else wants?

DUDE Willow was the best movie ever made! :emperor :emperor :chew

Bullseye said:
:D There is already an awesome 1/4 scale fully sculpted Selene available.

Really? If you're talking about the commission I think you're talking about I'm missing something, I haven't heard anything about it in months....

I would certainly buy a PF Selene, no doubt.

ffl1940 said:
Is Pordey right? You ordered the Darkness PF and are asking why anyone would want a Selene? :confused: Legend/Willow/LadyHawke, whatever movie it was, was about as lame as a film can get IMHO. :cool:

Just messing with ya, but why feel like you need to put down what someone else wants?
Ordered Darkness I did:cool: And Im not disputing the film. I thought it was lame. But the character of Darkness played by Tim Curry was phenomenal, let alone the fantastic character design. I've seen the Underworld films and Selene just doesnt cut as being THAT good of a character and conviction in acting. But she is hot.:monkey3

BDboystoys said:
I've seen the Underworld films and Selene just doesnt cut as being THAT good of a character and conviction in acting. But she is hot.:monkey3

Yeah...But, seeing as these are works of art...I cannot think of a better "work of art" than Kate...In tight leather!!:D :chew ....But, I still like the franchise as well..

I think the character is great... and a series of these (underworld statues/PF's) wuld be great!!!

I just cancelled PF Maul and some others in hopes of different lines.:confused: :monkey3 :D

I would be all over Selene if they will make her in this pose :rolleyes:

ol182700.jpg

Here's the problem with Selene....SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!! They'll never be able to capture the uniqueness of Kate Beckinsale in resin form. Even if they get the sculpt right, the asian painters association will muck it all up. Any statue of such a beautiful creature will surely pale in comparison. It's fate...

If they make a good one, I'm all for it though. Has to be a PF will real leather costume...:drool

Back