Leon 911 - Partial collection 40%

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in your photobucket, click on your library, click on the picture you want to show, and in the right side there is an option "links to share this photo", click on direct, and it will auto copy, then paste it here using the button jkno just mentioned and deleting the default https:// that shows when you click that button.
repeat the process on which photos you want to show, max of 10.
more detailed than this, can't be done.

bd1_zps2eef09df.jpg

bd3_zpsa031e06a.jpg

DSC_0688_zps049e4e11.jpg

DSC_0257_zps5dcdf307.jpg

DSC_0255_zps3c13b13b.jpg

DSC_0252_zpseefc7427.jpg

DSC_0245_zpsf9061e2b.jpg

DSC_0254_zps29cba2cf.jpg

DSC_1354_zps6259ce95.jpg

Nice setup, I like the lighting, really moody looking :clap.
Looks like 2014 is going to be another big year for us freaks. :hi5:

Thanks shells. Coming from a great collector like you... Much appreciated! Yes 2014 is gonna be great with some of my heavy weight iminime coming in...can't wait :)

Great Update Pic's, Dig the Ladies section, Excellent Posts Leon

Thanks friend. I kept the ladies all these years, not cause they were marvelous pieces, but cause they do look good together. Or So i think. Wifey hates each one of those though... Lol...

Thanks friend. I kept the ladies all these years, not cause they were marvelous pieces, but cause they do look good together. Or So i think. Wifey hates each one of those though... Lol...

:lol:lol:lol Oh well what are you to do, at least you don't have real girlfriends, that's what I tell my Wife and there cheaper but she has her Favorites :)

:lol:lol:lol Oh well what are you to do, at least you don't have real girlfriends, that's what I tell my Wife and there cheaper but she has her Favorites :)

Yeah, thats a good response but i think... I will get punched before she hears the full line... Real gfs, favorites, cheaper all those words have a very welcoming "punch me" on them...lol...

Yeah, thats a good response but i think... I will get punched before she hears the full line... Real gfs, favorites, cheaper all those words have a very welcoming "punch me" on them...lol...

OUCH! how long you been married if I may ask? I told my Wife this room and what goes in it is mine and I will keep it clean etc. etc; the rest of the House is yours, oh and we have been married for 25 years in August.

Back