Leland, The Lost Timelord's, Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leland

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my collection. I will post more as time allows. Enjoy!!!
IMG_20130103_160048_zpsd96a2752.jpg.html

Last edited:
More Pics

Thanks for the "Welcomes". Here are a few more pics of my collection, Enjoy.

Just a few more.

Man, I really wish I could get more than 5 on a post... Oh well.

Yeaahh a fan of Doctor WHo, congrats for the cool collection ;)

Thanks. Yeah, like I said in my intro, Star Wars will always be #1, but the good Doctor comes in a close 1.5 though. My daughter and I watch at least one episode a night. As far as collecting goes, it can be difficult to get things seeing as how everything is an import.

WOW! I am Glad I revisted, Great Collection, you where keeping some gems from us :lol more Star Wars and LOTR's and Dr. Who, Great Update; Leland

WOW! I am Glad I revisted, Great Collection, you where keeping some gems from us :lol more Star Wars and LOTR's and Dr. Who, Great Update; Leland

Thanks, I was having, or should I say still having, some issues posting. Tried linked to a couple of sites but to no avail. Glad you enjoy the collection.

Thanks. Yeah, I have to admit that I am pretty proud of the collection. Ever since my divorce this is what I've focused on. Basically I wanted to p&%$y proof my room and I think I've done it. :yess: Ain't no one getting any in here. Seriously though, I only have a few more items that I'm hunting for like a GG bust of Boba Fett for a reasonable price. Still waiting on my 3rd replacement of the PF Aayla Secura, yes, 3rd replacement. Have a few PFs PO'd, Maglus, Shaak Ti, and still thinking about the R2 and 3PO. Should really need to think to long or hard about that one, but the price tag is rough. All in all, I think it's coming along nicely.

Thanks. Yeah, I have to admit that I am pretty proud of the collection. Ever since my divorce this is what I've focused on. Basically I wanted to p&%$y proof my room and I think I've done it. :yess: Ain't no one getting any in here. Seriously though, I only have a few more items that I'm hunting for like a GG bust of Boba Fett for a reasonable price. Still waiting on my 3rd replacement of the PF Aayla Secura, yes, 3rd replacement. Have a few PFs PO'd, Maglus, Shaak Ti, and still thinking about the R2 and 3PO. Should really need to think to long or hard about that one, but the price tag is rough. All in all, I think it's coming along nicely.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol P~$$Y Proof, can't wait for Shaak-Ti myself, you have some Goodies coming

Back