Lejuan's Shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the room set up :clap

I have a similar room set up and door, except when I scrolled down for more pics, it seems your room is longer than mine :lol

Awesome! Let's see some close ups of the Matrix figures. :exactly: I really dig the Astronaut/Einstein shelf, and General Maximus looks bad@ss as well. :rock

Cheers Marf! I will be taking better, hi-ressier pics soon :)

I really like the room set up :clap

I have a similar room set up and door, except when I scrolled down for more pics, it seems your room is longer than mine :lol

It's a bit of a corridor - I picked it because it's the kind of office that's really hard to fit two people in. So as long as I have my job, I have the place to myself :)

Nice collection there Lejuan.

Thanks mate! :)

Nice classy setup, those glass cases on the shelves are really nice looking.

BTW that Maximus is sick! Where did you get that?? Major score! I found a few custom ones on eBay but that version/outfit is way better.

Last edited:
It's the ACI 'Roman General' - got it last month and easily one of my favourite figures.

Looks like if I want one I'll have to pay a pretty penny on evil bay. There are no US sellers with this item :monkey2

Keep an eye out over the next month or two when the US batch is shipped. I think this was released in waves, so all the ones you're seeing are those picked up from Asian distributors.

The box with Einstein and Armstrong is my favorite.

Yeh, mine too - I dig that Albert :duff

I like your thinking on that. :hi5:

Great collection

:) Thanks a-dev. A couple of T2 1/4 scale figures would really tie the room together doncha reckon?

nice collection man, lots of cool stuff there. love the clear shelves

Cheers wavestuff :) It'd be cool to get some lights rigged up in there, but at the same time... I already get odd looks from my boss when he drops in.

embrace the weird man. although i gotta say i really dig the clean look of the clear shelves as they are. where did you find the shelves if i may ask?

i also like the disappointed spiderman in the corner.

embrace the weird man. although i gotta say i really dig the clean look of the clear shelves as they are. where did you find the shelves if i may ask?

i also like the disappointed spiderman in the corner.

The shelves on the wall are floating shelves, I picked them up from my local hardware store:

Bevel%20White%20Floating%20Shelf.jpg

...the bottomless/backless clear acrylic boxes that are sitting on top of them I had custom made at my local plastics shop.

The shelves sitting atop the bookshelf are Expedit-style shelves with a sheet of clear acrylic screwed into both the front and back to make it as dust-proof as possible.

Spidey is disappointed because I snapped one of his fingers off last month and haven't been bothered enough to fix it :(

Back