leia's sculpts and customs (Hannibal bust, Skyfall Bond and Silva)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leia

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Working on my first 1/6th sculpt... and I'm really struggling. I want to do a set of figures for Skyfall, and I made the mistake of starting with Silva. Javier Bardem has a really difficult face, all asymmetrical and very flat. The sculpt isn't quite right yet, but I feel like it's getting there.

Anyway, really still in progress, but I wanted to share. :)

Re: leia's sculpts and customs (currently working on Raoul Silva)

looking good! keep working on his more distinguishing features: big wide nose, big bags under his eyes, big wide chin :)

Thanks for the suggestions! I deepened the bags under his eyes and added a bit to his nose, chin, and brow. This is a bit outdated since he has ears now, but here he is smoothed out a bit. (Also attaching two of my main references.)

I noticed all of the sudden that the head is a bit large. Bardem has a big head compared to other people, but it's still too big for my taste. I'm going to make a mold and shrink the head around 5%. I do a lot of molding/casting, so I'm not too worried about that. It's more annoying than anything, though, since I'm eager to get on to sculpting the neck socket and getting to his hair.

Last edited:

I finished Silva awhile ago.
silva-blank.jpg

Now I'm working on Daniel Craig as James Bond:
bondbodysize11.jpg

And I just finished a speed sculpt bust of Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal Lecter.

hannicolor4.jpg

hanni3.jpg

hannicolor5.jpg

Back