Leia Ex. worth extra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The extra blaster is not worth $25. There was no difference in price point on Vader and his exclusive which is definitely more complex, so why is there a $25 difference for a stupid little blaster? Sideshow really has some people by the balls.

dang that is awesome your g'friend not only likes leia but paid for it! tell me your secret. i may have to sneak leia in through the basement. :)

Collector Freak said:
The extra blaster is not worth $25. There was no difference in price point on Vader and his exclusive which is definitely more complex, so why is there a $25 difference for a stupid little blaster? Sideshow really has some people by the balls.
It's comments like that that make people love you so much.

It's not only the blaster, but it's also an interchangeable arm. Is it worth $25? To me it is. The droid didn't change the appearance of Vader. The blaster does. Does SS have me by the balls? Who cares? I'm willing.

i think its worth the $25 too. it certainly changesthe entirefigure not one of the extra pieces that sit on the side or behind it. and if you dont like it, dont buy it.

Collector Freak said:

Heck, I'm willing to sell my balls for SS! Wait.....That doesn't sound right......I didn't say that......I repeat....I didn't say that......

:D

Collector Freak said:

Collecting is in the eye of the beholder... some are willing to pay $25 to have an ADDITIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ARM with an intricate Exclusive (only 1100) 1/4 scale film-accurate stormtrooper blaster depicting Princess Leia in her ICONIC pose, some aren't.

pjam said:
Collecting is in the eye of the beholder... some are willing to pay $25 to have an ADDITIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ARM with an intricate Exclusive (only 1100) 1/4 scale film-accurate stormtrooper blaster depicting Princess Leia in her ICONIC pose, some aren't.

:lol ..Well said pjam...CF is never happy with anything..I figure thats just his thing..

either way ill probably display her with the princess blaster since i have the MR leia blaster as well. and they would probably look good together.

hairlesswookiee said:
either way ill probably display her with the princess blaster since i have the MR leia blaster as well. and they would probably look good together.

I have to admit I do agree with you and Mini in this instance. If I were going to display her with the MR piece than the smaller blaster would look better.

Of course I don't have that problem, so BIG BLASTER all the way :D

Then again, I guess I could pick up the MR stormtrooper blaster.:cool:

oxbeard said:
I have to admit I do agree with you and Mini in this instance. If I were going to display her with the MR piece than the smaller blaster would look better.

Of course I don't have that problem, so BIG BLASTER all the way :D

Then again, I guess I could pick up the MR stormtrooper blaster.:cool:

you can find the blasters pretty cheap on ebay Ox. :D i bought it when it was released and that was when MR was all i collected.

Back