Leia as Boushh - Priority Pre-Order (August 4th at 10AM PDT)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshowtob

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Leia as Boushh - Priority Pre-Order

clipmk2.jpg

We are proud to offer our newsletter subscribers Priority Pre-Order for the Leia as Boushh Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure

Pre-Orders begin August 4th at 10AM PDT

You will NOT be contacted via email the same day that the item is posted for pre-order

Additional information about this priority pre-order will be sent to all Star Wars newsletter subscribers on August 2nd, 2006. Receipt of this e-mail DOES NOT indicate that you are qualified, but only that you have selected to receive newsletter information about our Star Wars collectibles.

You must be a registered newsletter subscriber and sideshow account holder by Thursday, August 3rd, 2006, 11:59PM PDT

Phone orders will be taken for qualified Priority Pre-Order subscribers, however we believe that your online ordering experience will be much faster then ordering via phone.

Last edited:
How's everyone going to post Leia? mine would be with the mask on. That mask just looks way too darn cool :cool:

student_toe5 said:
How's everyone going to post Leia? mine would be with the mask on. That mask just looks way too darn cool :cool:

Same here..mask on and thermal detonator in hand!

IF I get one, it will be posed without the helmet on, but it'll be some kind of action pose. These are the ones that I'm thinking of...

1) Holding helmet at side (similar to SDCC display)
2) In process of taking off/putting on helmet
3) Unhelmeted and wielding staff

rainman said:
They said in the newsletter the exclusive is the blaster.

In an effort to save money, I may forgo the exclusive since I'd never display her with it.

will be passing on this as well as the entire jabba set. it looks really nice, but its either this or the Yoda bust.... and i always said i would stick with jedi and sith since day one.

I may go with the regular edition too. The blaster is not that important to me.

Do we know for sure if she will have a second head with the mask on it, i.e. a masked head with a neck post on it er summin? Or will the helmet be just that, a helmet?

NSFolsom said:
Do we know for sure if she will have a second head with the mask on it, i.e. a masked head with a neck post on it er summin? Or will the helmet be just that, a helmet?

I didnt see a neck post on the display at the Con.

Jesse

I'm probably going to go with just displaying the unmasked head on top. Actually, the pose I was thinking about was similar to what SS did at SDCC.

Leia Boushh may actually be the first one that I pass on. I also think Slave Leia is the one to place with the Jabba Throne, but I don't know if/when she'll be done. So I'm not sure about Boushh yet...

Does anyone know what kind of blaster will be included with her. Also since Bib included one of Jabbas frog snacks do you think that Leia will come with any critters. It would be awesome to get Bubo the frog dog from when she walks in.

Back