LEGOLAS 12in best sculpt yet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aha! He's got a line on is neck which if he had in real life would be a fatal cut to the throat, and his hair looks plastic! There we go. ;) Please note the wink.

I'm blown away by this figure and 12 inch line, the face sculpt is amazing. I'll be ordering this instead of the upcoming lego & Gim weta statue. I'm sure Gimli will be equally as impressive when he's released and the three Orc hunters will look great together. The ways to display these figs and pose them is endless and will ensure my Lotr display never gets boring, I'm even considering letting ago of my Weta's to create space for these (out with the old and in with the new, as they say).
A big thumbs up to Sideshow, can't wait to see what else this line has in store for us. :banana

originally i was planning to collect the PF figures only and ignore the 12" line. man the aragon and legoglas are just very well sculpted and detailed. i can't help but feel disappointed on the frodo PF figure. not saying i won't care PF figure anymore but the good work from sideshow on 12" figures really got me into the line. can't wait to pre-order the rest of them.

This will (hopefully) be mine!!! I just hope they do a line of ORC's and Goblin's... maybe 2 or 3 different ones.

HEAD on over to the Production Blog for an inside peek at the in-progress Legolas sculpt...

I think the amount of detail in unpainted sculpts really shows the artistry of these pieces. Both Lagolas and Mace look fantastic. I'm a huge fan of both the LOTR and SW 12" lines and would like to see more about the whole process in future production blogs.

Wow, that exclusive is a MUST HAVE. I am not sure I like the idea of such an important accesory as the cloak being the exclusive item.
And here I was hoping to save some money on this one by ordering from a third party.
Oh well.
Legolas exclusive pre-order here i come!

The exclusive cloak seemed predictable. The arrow stabbing hand is interesting. I wonder if he will be priced the same as Aragorn. If so, I hope there is another $5 off coupon. :google

Sure it's nice to have the elven cloak but he also gets a different quiver and bow at Lothorien and I would want to all of those displayed to have an accurate Fellowship Legolas. I had thought that his Council cloak would be the exclusive to make him a pre-Fellowship version to match Strider. Oh well the cloak looks great and is a must have.

That's pretty hard up making the cloaks exclusives. Glad they don't do anything that important on the Star Wars figures.

Entropy Chicken said:
Sure it's nice to have the elven cloak but he also gets a different quiver and bow at Lothorien and I would want to all of those displayed to have an accurate Fellowship Legolas. I had thought that his Council cloak would be the exclusive to make him a pre-Fellowship version to match Strider. Oh well the cloak looks great and is a must have.
Yeah, it's weird. It almost makes these seem incomplete. I'm wondering about their decision making on the LOTR 1/6 exclusives-accessories.
Also, what about the other members of the fellowship having the cloak?
Anyways, that's one nice looking figure!

Last edited:
i think it is great that they are making the cloaks the exclusives. Makes it worth our time to be sitting infront of our computers at every preorder launch when we could be doing other things instead. in my experience its not that terribly hard to get the exclusives so it doesnt really matter for us.

Back