Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope...checked again yesterday...they have 2-3 LOTR sets up front, but absolutely no sets and no room for Middle-earth in the back. Maybe they screwed something up...one can hope.

My Target never has anything on sale it seems like.

These aren't in my Target's Lego section, they're at the end of toys in a clearance isle, got the Spider set with Legolas for 7 bucks this weekend, you might want to check other areas.

These aren't in my Target's Lego section, they're at the end of toys in a clearance isle, got the Spider set with Legolas for 7 bucks this weekend, you might want to check other areas.

Nice score.

My across the border Wal-Mart has select items up for clearance. I've got my Helm's Deep built with two of the Uruk Hai sets but they're there on clearance (five of them at last check) for $21 each so I'm debating grabbing a couple more (for the army building of Rohan and Uruk Hai) to try to build up the base of Helm's Deep.

Nice score.

My across the border Wal-Mart has select items up for clearance. I've got my Helm's Deep built with two of the Uruk Hai sets but they're there on clearance (five of them at last check) for $21 each so I'm debating grabbing a couple more (for the army building of Rohan and Uruk Hai) to try to build up the base of Helm's Deep.

Damn.... I'm seeing nothing on clearance around here. At 21 each you could open the Uruk sets, sell Eomer and his horse for like 10 to 12 bucks and really be ahead of the game.

I wish they were on sale around here. I kind of want an extra Theoden and Eomer to display at work. At $21 I'd get the extra Eomer and another wall and uruks for my helms deep at home. That sounds a lot better then paying $12 to $15 for Eomer and his horse.

Damn.... I'm seeing nothing on clearance around here. At 21 each you could open the Uruk sets, sell Eomer and his horse for like 10 to 12 bucks and really be ahead of the game.

I wish they were on sale around here. I kind of want an extra Theoden and Eomer to display at work. At $21 I'd get the extra Eomer and another wall and uruks for my helms deep at home. That sounds a lot better then paying $12 to $15 for Eomer and his horse.

Eomer and his horse are selling for $12-15?... I've seen these sets everywhere (although the $21 across the border is the best deal).

$12-15 is a decent deal for a loose minifig and horse that happen to be the big draw of a $30 set....

I need to make up my mind and either get Helms Deep or buy a Theoden before it gets too pricey.

I've been hoping for a Helm's Deep on sale, but yet to see one. :monkey2

Probably do some store crawling Saturday morning.

I've been hoping for a Helm's Deep on sale, but yet to see one. :monkey2

Probably do some store crawling Saturday morning.

I am with you. That is the one LOTR set I have been wanting but just have not been able to catch a sale ... and retail just is out of my range right now. :monkey2

That was great Ween. Thanks.

I've never seen this one-- awesome (it might have inspired me to go buy four or five more of those Uruk Hai sets that are on clearance).

https://youtu.be/9WflM7m343k

Damn that is just too cool.

Back