LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Wal-Mart had the small Endor pack for $9, Bilbo's House for $50, and the Warg Attack for $40. Not very good deals, I suppose. I might check out the Wal-Mart in the next town over this weekend. They stock a lot more toys, so there's a better possibility of deals.

I really love those Monster Fighter sets, Flosi. They're my absolute favorite series next to Star Wars.

If you can still find them I got my Warg Attack for 24 bucks at Target last month. I posted about it at the time, wish we had a generalized thread for all Lego closeouts, it sucks going section to section looking for people posting where the deals are. :(

If you can still find them I got my Warg Attack for 24 bucks at Target last month. I posted about it at the time, wish we had a generalized thread for all Lego closeouts, it sucks going section to section looking for people posting where the deals are. :(

Yeah, and we all post in all the threads.... Perhaps in general collectables?

I'll take a look. At that price, I wouldn't mind having a few Tolkien sets.

Yeah, and we all post in all the threads.... Perhaps in general collectables?

That would be a great central meeting area, I check the Star Wars and Tolkien threads, but soemtimes I miss the Marvel and DC threads for awhile. :clap

I'll take a look. At that price, I wouldn't mind having a few Tolkien sets.

Yeah, the discontinued prices made me end up with more Tolkien stuff than I actually originally planned for. Its hard to pass up. :yess:

I saw Bilbo's house for $50 at Wal-Mart. Is that a pretty good deal?

That's not Too bad. Even though I'm cutting back I still want one.

They had one Ghost Train at my local WM, but it was still 60 or 70.

I lucked out back in April and found one at a Walmart in Da Ghetto for $39. It was on the way home from my job interview so it was a doubly good day.

I really love those Monster Fighter sets, Flosi. They're my absolute favorite series next to Star Wars.

Does anyone still see Monster Fighters sets anymore? They're entirely gone around me and I didn't pick up a Werewolf set before they disappeared. It's the last one I need, well other than the stupid Zombie set but I refuse to pay $100+ for it. :mad:

I had to wait for my friend to get off of work before going to see a movie, so I did some mini-fig hunting since TRU and Target had series 11. I got myself the Yeti, Girl Robot, Scarecrow, Blues Brother, and Tiki Guy. The Tiki Guy was a pain to find. I only found one between the two stores.

When I was walking up to the register, a girl that was working at Toys R Us asked me if I was looking for a Mr. Gold. I told her that I went through a few boxes when the series was first released, but I eventually gave up since he's pretty much impossible to find. She said that she actually found one a couple weeks ago and sold it for $600. Kind of made me a little angry, but I shrugged it off and she wished me good luck in finding one.

That would be a great central meeting area, I check the Star Wars and Tolkien threads, but soemtimes I miss the Marvel and DC threads for awhile. :clap

Yeah, the discontinued prices made me end up with more Tolkien stuff than I actually originally planned for. Its hard to pass up. :yess:

I never go into the Monster Fighters thread since nobody really posts in there anymore. I kind of just talk about them here like a jerk.

My focus is on the Star Wars and Monster Fighters lines, but I can be persuaded to pick up a few sets from other lines if the deal is good enough. The LOTR sets are really cool, but I'm even trying to get the best bargains on the lines I love, so it's got to be a real steal for me to get that stuff.

That's not Too bad. Even though I'm cutting back I still want one.

I lucked out back in April and found one at a Walmart in Da Ghetto for $39. It was on the way home from my job interview so it was a doubly good day.

Does anyone still see Monster Fighters sets anymore? They're entirely gone around me and I didn't pick up a Werewolf set before they disappeared. It's the last one I need, well other than the stupid Zombie set but I refuse to pay $100+ for it. :mad:

I think it might go down even more. I'm just going to leave it and hope for the best. I like that one a lot because it's sort of self-contained, but also works as a playset.

I'm hoping they have a train for that price at my Target. I heard they were clearancing the Monster stuff, so we'll see. I really wish I could also get the Frankenstein set on clearance, but I haven't seen that one around Target or Wal-Mart lately

They have quite a few at Toys R Us, but everywhere else is pretty bare.

I never go into the Monster Fighters thread since nobody really posts in there anymore. I kind of just talk about them here like a jerk.

Another thread I forgot about, I do the same, I tend to cross post anytime I see a deal, because I don't want to hop around 6 or 7 threads in different board sections just to say "hey, (insert name here) is running a promotion this week."

My daughter loved the Monster Fighters, I think she'll eventually want Chima cause she really digs the show.

Well, like I said, I wasn't going to get any LOTR sets if they weren't on clearance. Today I found the last Black Gate Lego set for $17.98 at Target. Not too shabby.

Well, like I said, I wasn't going to get any LOTR sets if they weren't on clearance. Today I found the last Black Gate Lego set for $17.98 at Target. Not too shabby.

That is a great deal ! :hi5:

I am doing the same. The only two I really want are Bilbo's house and Helm's Deep.

my walmart in Orlando kirkman rd recently clearanced alot of star wars sets. but be careful people are buying them opening them and taking the mini figs. bought jabbas palace and general grievous ship for 60 apiece. got home and noticed grievous ship had parts in the wrong bag and absolutely no mini figs. back to walmart i went.

Back