LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My suggestion on the UCS windshield: cut out that useless clear area. I remember applying the same adhesive to the Slave I windshield and it turned out like sheit.

Most frustrating and intense sticker I have ever put on a Lego set. I sort of half arsed mine though, wasn't all that happy with the results. Here's some tip: use brand new xacto blade, use straight-straight edge, peel stickers half way and apply one section at a time.

cockpit1x.jpg

cockpit2.jpg

cockpit3.jpg
Well said, I'm about the order a new windsheild decal if Lego will permit. A bit of water helps but still even after a clean application on the canopy side window the decals do have a foggy look to them and theres residue on there still.....not sure if it's just the material used or due to water mix with the decal :gah: All I can say is not too impress at all :thwak

Last edited:
Got my parcel from Lego today; UCS X-Wing, check, Free Yoda Poster, check, Free Han Hoth minifig.....Han Hoth....NO Han Hoth! Will have to ring their CS tomorrow to find out where it is. Hope I don't miss out now!

Congrats Uncanny! :clap

When I get this thing, I'm going to leave off the stickers. Sounds like too much of a pia. :lol

It was one of the most detailed and fun builds i've had.

Do they only do one UCS set a year?

In future i'd love:

Another Snowspeeder.
Desert Skiff
Ebon Hawk
Slave 1

It looks fun!

Between 1-2 (sometimes zero :lol).
Here's the list so far - brickset

I would love a Slave 1 next!

Same here. :rotfl:rotfl

I already freak out with regular stickers in my sets

:lol:lol:lol

Decided to cancel my B-Wing after I had a couple days to think about it since it is on backorder. I'm going to stick with sets designed for minifigs. I do need a Star Wars Lego fix soon though. At least I have the Lego poster & Hoth Han coming with my series 10 minifigures. I also ordered the Yoda & Darth Vader magnets. They will look great on my fridge.

I love the Lego adaptation of Star Wars, and how it has progressed since the early 90's. My favorite set which they have made at least six remakes is the Slave I. This version was one of the first Star Wars sets I have ever bought.

brickpicker_set_7144_4.jpg

Although the price of Lego products is becoming ridiculous (can not blame them due to the price of petroleum skyrocketing), they still fascinate me with the level of detail they implement into their sets.

Got my B Wing from Fed Ex today. LEGO decided to give me an extra freebie though! It's some Chima thing. I wonder if it was a mistake or free? Hmmm

Got my B Wing from Fed Ex today. LEGO decided to give me an extra freebie though! It's some Chima thing. I wonder if it was a mistake or free? Hmmm

Its like crack, they give you the the taste of Chima for free, then you gotta pay for the rest. :lol

I got one of those Battles starter sets in my first box. The bar code was x'ed out. I guess they're having a hard time moving merchandise on that line. Not really interested myself, but it comes with a couple minifigs and a forest prop. I've got my second box waiting at home, shipped from a different warehouse. Be interesting to see if I get a freebie in that one, too.

I also hit up the store for the X-Wing (to use an in-store only paper coupon). The only extra freebie I got there was a paper Yoda crown.

Got my b wing today as well..even though it wasn't supposed to ship til the 16th. Got hoth Han and some other freebies as well.

I received the Chima Starter Pack too. I'm not collecting that line, but a $20.00 set for free on top of other free stuff we were getting already was pretty awesome. I will probably give it to my Nephew, I'm sure he will love it. Off topic a bit, but my 32 series 10 minifigs did not pan out well. I only received 3 of the 2 per case figures & of course no Mr. Gold. I have bought 67 blind bags of series 10 so far & still do not have Grandpa & the Sea Captain.

Back