LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother sent me this and its awesome. After finishing it, immediately order Grievous...
uploadfromtaptalk1443109953366.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I must leave and never enter this thread again. :lol

Needed to be posted again:

I just ordered this Slave One from Target. I can't wait to build it. I'm hoping Hot Toys makes one and so I can display both together.

Just finish the led lightsaber & custom made the cloak for General Grievous......this is an really awesome Lego set..............:clap:clap!!!
btw, will replace the red lightsaber with a blue one later....:)

Just built Poe's X-wing. Took me the entirety of ANH plus about 2/3 of ESB:lol

Kylo's shuttle is a fun build but it took the longest out of all the sets we have so far. Going to get the Falcon this week and then we just need the Tie Fighter to finish out the first wave.

I'm really glad my 5 year old loves Lego as it makes explaining to my wife why I dropped $200 so much easier.

Kylo's shuttle is a fun build but it took the longest out of all the sets we have so far. Going to get the Falcon this week and then we just need the Tie Fighter to finish out the first wave.

I'm really glad my 5 year old loves Lego as it makes explaining to my wife why I dropped $200 so much easier.
:lol I just spent $250 myself on the x-wing and falcon. I built the falcon immediately after the x-wing and it took me nearly 6 hours:thud:

I'm hovering over the order button at a local sellers website several times a week. Haven't done it yet but it's tempting!

My son built his Tie Fighter (last of the X-mas Lego gifts) and we made a stand for it. We we're going to make a simple stand and ended up building a playset.

a2.jpg

a.jpg

a1.jpg

a4.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a5.jpg

He took the other pics...I took this one:
a8.jpg

Back