LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I was gonna go for the Old Republic ship but it sold out, Artoo was my second choice glad i got him while he's on sale (and before he leaves the store and prices start to gouge)

Posters not, bad, i'll probably give it to my nephew

:lol

I was gonna go for the Old Republic ship but it sold out, Artoo was my second choice glad i got him while he's on sale (and before he leaves the store and prices start to gouge)

Posters not, bad, i'll probably give it to my nephew

Lucky that you guys got him on sale! Had to pay full price here. :lol
But like you said, have to grab it before the gouging starts.

You're a nice uncle!

I missed and passed on jabba's palace and have been kicking myself since it retired or whatever happened with it.

I been on the hunt the past few months in stores and on eBay trying to find it and for a decent price.

I lucked out and got it last week with the rancor pit and an extra desert skiff set for 140 on eBay!

I traditionally try and "improve" most if my collectibles if it needs it or to add my own touch.

Here is what I did with those sets:

I love how you guys customize these sets and make them bigger and better. I hope you do something with the cantina since LEGO didn't make a very big set. :(

I love how you guys customize these sets and make them bigger and better. I hope you do something with the cantina since LEGO didn't make a very big set. :(

It's still a pretty sweet set though. It's a great value for $70. The minifigures are awesome. Plus you get the Cantina, a Dewback and a landspeeder.

I have to agree with you. Something like the Cantina needs to be done on a grander scale like the exclusive sets.

It's still a pretty sweet set though. It's a great value for $70. The minifigures are awesome. Plus you get the Cantina, a Dewback and a landspeeder.

The Landspeeder has already been done a few times. I would've rather they put those extra pieces into making the Cantina bigger.

The Landspeeder has already been done a few times. I would've rather they put those extra pieces into making the Cantina bigger.

:lecture

I have only been colleting LEGO for a short time and I have the Walmart Landspeeder. It looks nicer than the one included in the Cantina. But the 'tina is a must buy.

Considering the aftermarket price on Dewbacks, this makes the cantina a cheap set. :lol

Was very tempted by a MF set at Walmart today... But passed due to finances. I'm actually happy that I've cut up all my credit cards.

I'll be getting the Sandcrawler set soon. I just need to get some other things out of the way first than I'll buy it to go with my Tattoine display. I can't wait for the Cantina Set!

Back