LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own a Lego Mola Ram with a little Lego heart. The Cantina will be fine. :lol

Yeah, and then there's the Barrel Escape Hobbit set with bottles, barrels and glasses of wine and drunk smiling elves. :lol But yeah, point well taken.... I just really hope we get lots of Cantina stuff.... I wonder if two can be put together? Can't wait!!

Yeah, and then there's the Barrel Escape Hobbit set with bottles, barrels and glasses of wine and drunk smiling elves. :lol But yeah, point well taken.... I just really hope we get lots of Cantina stuff.... I wonder if two can be put together? Can't wait!!

If they're anything like the Jabba set(s) I think we're in for a treat! Docking Bay 94!

Mola is about the only Minifig I need... well, and Willie.... and any KOTCS ones. :lol

Of course, I don't have Mola because he would cost me 35 bucks while the others are just due to lack of interest.

I wanted both the Temple of Doom and Shanghai Chase sets but didn't have the funds at the time. Now they're stupidly priced. I'll probably break and buy a Mola one of these days.

I'm so mad I didn't get any Indy Lego sets. I just didn't get it yet.

I just realized today that I may have missed out on some of the new Batman sets (Catwoman Motorcycle set seems to have completely dried up). I have snost and lost again. :slap

I just realized today that I may have missed out on some of the new Batman sets (Catwoman Motorcycle set seems to have completely dried up). I have snost and lost again. :slap

The only IJ Lego I managed to snag were the Motorcycle Chase and Streets of Cairo and that because they were cheap. This was way before I started collecting again too so I wasn't watching sales as closely.

Check the LEGO site for the Catwoman set. They had them a few weeks ago on sale.

If they're anything like the Jabba set(s) I think we're in for a treat! Docking Bay 94!

Oh man... I've never even thought of that.

ChHNZ.gif

The only IJ Lego I managed to snag were the Motorcycle Chase and Streets of Cairo and that because they were cheap. This was way before I started collecting again too so I wasn't watching sales as closely.

Check the LEGO site for the Catwoman set. They had them a few weeks ago on sale.

They just Marked it sold out after their last sale.

I avoid Wllly world during this season, but not long pre Christmas they still had a ton of Catwoman bike sets, I could check it out once Im done being snowed in and pick you one up if they still have them (assuming youre in the US)

I saw that in the announcement and in the catalog, but will have to pass. Looking forward to your pics though. :)

This is the first that I'm hearing about it. I'll have to look it up.

Looks like a fun set to build. And might be a bit of history when the rover finds that there was indeed life on Mars. The guy who built the actual rover designed the LEGO version.

Looks like a fun set to build. And might be a bit of history when the rover finds that there was indeed life on Mars. The guy who built the actual rover designed the LEGO version.

Thats actually a pretty cool bit of trivia.

Back