LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I don't have an awesome barge like most, thats a buy. Been wanting a gunship so badly, so this is a no brainer as well as the PT clone tank.

I like the Mandalorians, but don't need a blue space taxi with a red cyber chicken. That droid army tank looks waaaaayyyy out of scale to figures. :lol

Don't know what I think of the stealth ship, looks like an X-Wing mated with a Star Trek Warbird and birthed it out, but I love those crazy figs that it comes with, so maybe that ship will end up in my parts bin.

With the MSRP weighing in at 200 bucks, anyone anticipate a good deal anywhere on these? This will be my first UCS, so I wasn't sure if this kind of stuff even gets discounted anywhere.

With the MSRP weighing in at 200 bucks, anyone anticipate a good deal anywhere on these? This will be my first UCS, so I wasn't sure if this kind of stuff even gets discounted anywhere.

I missed out on a helluva deal from Amazon last summer on the Imperial Shuttle. It was nearly half off I believe. So who knows. Will not pay retail for the X-Wing or really any of them as retail is just too high.

Anyone know if LEGO is going to get the Star Trek license?

UCS X-Wing is a must for me, wanted one of those since 1999, but
I was too young to buy one. :lol

Might get the Gunship too and some clone packs.

These plus LOTR sets..not a bad year for Lego :rock

75015-LEGO-Star-Wars-Details.jpg

75016-LEGO-Star-Wars-Details.jpg

75017-LEGO-Star-Wars-Details.jpg

75018-LEGO-Star-Wars-Details.jpg

75019-LEGO-Star-Wars-Details.jpg

75020-LEGO-Star-Wars-Details.jpg

75021-LEGO-Star-Wars-Details.jpg

75022-LEGO-Star-Wars-Details.jpg

Sucks that there's only 2 OT ones. i'd love some more Endor sets.

Of these i think i'll be getting the Spider-Droid and Sail Barge sets. Love the dooku set for the set and the Kes set for the minifigures. Padme (Geonosis) looks great

Is there a second OT one that I'm not seeing? Or do you mean the UCS X-Wing?

The gunship looks awesome just wish they would stop throwing in non clone mini figs in the clone sets I would rather have 100 clones running around than a bunch of mini figs I dont want.

But I guess these sets are designed more for the people that buy one gunship and not 2-5 and make a squadron of them lol (I will find the money for all of them somewhere)

I've got a good Hoth theme going. I've got the Wampa set, snowtrooper battlepack & turret set. Considering geting the echo base and latest one to build a Hoth display.

I'd love to build a sequencial left to right sequence of the hoth scenes like Luke on Taun Taun, han and Chewie shooting the Probe Droid, luke vs Wampa, luke inside taun taun ect

No!

But my professor mentioned the job in Oroville again today! :yess:

I just have to do well on the final exam, and my name will be provided. He even said they would fly me up for an interview!

Back to your LEGO's kiddies! ;)

Back