Leggy/Gimli in da house

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessasita

Darth Critter's Mommy
Reaction score
I can just say one thing OMG OMG OMG OMG :D

Wow what a statue... I love it... of course I was scared as hell putting the statue on the base with those two fragile pins again... after I tried a few times I finally got it on right. Simply amazing. I cannot stop staring at it... it is in the middle of my living room on the coffee table because I have no clue where else to put it... I have waaaaay too many statues... and more coming. Oh brother. But it is soooo much fun to receive it and getting all excited in opening the box. Mine is perfect... number 192/5000.

:banana :fest :elefant :mexwave :blissy :ccheerlea :ted :elefant

Sweet!! I'm very happy for you Ness! The statue looks wonderful... I really like the pose. It's got the perfect Gimli/Legolas attack pose.

And don't worry, you'll find a spot for them sooner or later!! :D

congrats. i'll dance to that :chew :emperor *dance monkey! dance!*

"it is in the middle of my living room on the coffee table because I have no clue where else to put it... I have waaaaay too many statues... and more coming."

I have no idea what you're talking about :D

Congrats Ness! I'd really like to see some photos. And if you wanted to post some of the statue, that would be cool. :D

Batty said:
Congrats Ness! I'd really like to see some photos. And if you wanted to post some of the statue, that would be cool. :D

really now... what kind of pictures do you want :naughty ... jk

I will try to take some and post some one of these nights... I should be home tomorrow night so I will get some... will try to post some of all of em... do not think I ever posted what I have.

My pics :

pizzaleggim6ti.jpg

pizzaleggim10yf.jpg

pizzaleggim20sg.jpg

pizzalegarod9ho.jpg

Congrats to those who got this statue! I was saddened to cancel it, and even more so now. It will be a cherished addition to a collection!

Nice pics there, brighter than the ones previously posted.

I could only choose one between this and aragorn at black gates due to lack of funds and i chose the latter because aragorn's my fav character. Looks like i will have to pick this up in the future. hopefully at a good price too. seaward you could do that too :)

I cancelled my order due to the lack of space but looking at these pics, I may just have to make room.

Thanks for the pics, Pizza.

Back